I've dyed my hair for the third time this week this morning. My hair still feels healthy and I regularly condition it but I'm concerned about rumours that your hair falls out if you dye it too much. Is this true? What are the repercussions of dying this much? Sub-Question here: Lately I've dyed my hair a black/brown colour, and it's faded and stayed at a dark brown. I've tried EVERY colour to get red of the damned brown but it won't go away. Any colour that will go over it? Or do I have to use colour-********?
ThisIsMediocritiesOldAcc ThisIsMediocritiesOldAcc 18-21, F 1 Answer Nov 23, 2012 in Health

It is the real dark black/brown that stays...they sell products that will ***** the color. Never use bargain or cheap dyes. I have noticed that some of the cheaper or henna ones leave your hair feeling waxy. Once that happens, it is hard to get it back to norm. Good luck

Best Answer