NurseC NurseC 18-21, F 29 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in EP

Take off you clothes?

Best Answer

rats! you beat me to that one.

Best Answer

Yes, but you were already undressing her with your eyes....

Best Answer

why don't you just get a life and keep your clothes on ?

Best Answer

Harsh?!

Best Answer

you could get arrested for it

Best Answer

Go to a place where public nudity (or semi-nudity) is permitted, and do it there. I've gone nearly nude (topless with only a bikini bottom) at the beach/pool before in a place where such is considered acceptable behavior. You won't be the only one, and you won't get arrested. If you like it, then you can try more risque things if that is your desire. If not, then no major harm done.

Best Answer

Why do you feel the need to do this? Are you really that attention starved?

Best Answer

No, it's for an acting role. But attention is good.

Best Answer

I think taking off yiou clothes in the car and driving around naked sounds like fun. (BTW, "naked" is dirtier fun than "nude." Nude is for artists)

Best Answer

Depending on where you live. I would suggest looking for a clothing optional beach or resort. On a clothing optional beach you can undress at your own pace as you feel comfortable.<br />
In some areas it is not consider against the law to be simply nude. But it is against the law to be lewd.<br />
In other area's it is against the law to be nude in public. <br />
I would suggest to use a search engine to find what is acceptable in your area. And what nudist resorts or clothing optional area's are near enough to you to visit.

Best Answer

Are you looking at this as artistic impression, acting or making a few dollars on the side..?<br />
Depends where you live and in what climate... you may want to start slowly by going to a nude beach or somewhere where you're not the only one that stands out in crowd...<br />
You can practice in my backyard if you wish...

Best Answer

I agree with those who say try a naturist (nudist) resort. All, or most of the people there will be nude and you won't feel out of place. Then try going topless at a public beach; then bottomless.<br />
I think the beach is about the most public place it's safe to go nude without getting arrested.

Best Answer

If you follow up on the suggestion to visit a nudist event, I think you'll find out that it isn't hard to be naked in public at all...what's hard is being different. Meaning, you think about being naked while others are clothed. Go to a nudist place, you don't want to be clothed because then everyone is looking at you. Being naked there is like blending in. So either way, the hard part is feeling comfortable being the center of attention. If you are really doing this to be on stage, just do it and don't make eye contact with the audience or with your own body and you'll forget you are naked.

Best Answer

Might be hard to not make eye contact, but thanks.

Best Answer

I understand, but the point is to stay in character. If you become aware of yourself as naked you'll start to drop out of character and the acting will be less believable to the audience. Also, perhaps you and Adam should start rehearsing together in private so you are used to each other. If he's not gay, this may lead to other things, but seriously you both need to be very comfortable with each other, not checking the other out on stage.

Best Answer

I don't know who it will be yet. But I imagine he will be a professional.

Best Answer

Well, I hope you go through with it. I'm jealous, I think it will be fun. Break a leg.

Best Answer

you could try it by going for a drive naked,that could get you started.Good luck.

Best Answer

A drive? Lol! I'd get pulled over.

Best Answer

well that would be a start.Also go skinny dipping at night that is how I first did it.

Best Answer

get naked go in back yard and walk around it

Best Answer

and your considering being nude on stage?...hmmm.. well go to a nudist camp..and see what you think..if you are very Uncomfortable..well this is not for you. and realize, what you are considering,is more than nudism, it is exhibitionism..

Best Answer

don't close the curtains all the way in fitting rooms.

Best Answer

Soap on a rope.

Best Answer

I say start slowly by going to a fast food restaurant and go through the drive through naked

Best Answer

Is this common!?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I would suggest you start at a nude beach or a nudist resort. There you would be among others who are also nude so you would not feel out of place. I think it would be much more comfortable to start under circumstances where being nude is not only acceptable but expected. If you like it you can branch out and slowly get more daring with your adventures.

Best Answer

First of all, you are BEAUTIFUL, so anyone who gets to see you, clothes on or off, is extremely lucky. <br />
I think a topless or nude beach is a great place to start. You would attract attention anywhere you go because you're very attractive. <br />
Another option would be to wear thin yoga pants or leggings that are semi-opaque to the gym, but become virtually transparent when you bend over or stretch. Try to watch people's reactions discreetly. I'm sure the men will have their eyes glued to you.<br />
Another option is to order a package you will have to sign for and answer the door wearing something transparent or loose, so that your spectacular breasts are on display. <br />
Any way you choose, I wish you the best. <br />
God, did I mention how HOT you are!!<br />
Rushian

Best Answer

Start off small, like stepping out back for some fresh air. Little by little, up the ante until you're taking your daily/nightly strolls naked. Where you go from there depends on how much of a daredevil you are.

Best Answer