huguccio huguccio 26-30 9 Answers Mar 27, 2011

You shouldn't have to buy them. The man should. If he doesn't, don't have sex with him until he does and agrees to wear one.

Best Answer

The kind that wont break and it is smart on your part to buy your own for the guy in case he says he doesnt have any.

Best Answer

It's perfectly okay for the girl to have condoms as well as the guy. I applaud your initiative. I would suggest Lifestyles, so many men request Magnum and many of them aren't even close to magnum size.

Best Answer

I usually carry Trozan-enz with water ba<x>sed lube as well as Kimono ultra thin. I always have the guy wear one...whichever he prefers. most men like the ultra thin condoms.

Best Answer

Cool....just et me the Extra Large ones please

Best Answer

I always use "lifestyle" Reliable yet sensitive to most men. I am a professional and they are also a reasonable investment dollar wise to ensure my health. I have a picture album on my site of condoms in various states.

Best Answer

SKINS Work for me . The Best i ever used They feel so Natural . Get Them in A Box of 12 . Ultra Thin Condoms . Look Them up onLine internet . i Never go in Without A Skin i Dont Want Sexually Transmitted infections . A Person has to Think of That NowerDays . being Safe is Best . only A Fool Would go in Without A Skin . Show Respect for The Female Body . and oneSelf at the sameTime . Their so Thin They Feel Like A SECOND Skin . No Latex Smell . Respected Trusted Gent . Age62 years young . Their is No oldage Their is just me Stil Using Skins at Age62 i hope Until i am Age80 or more . Be safe Not Stupid . oldage is 40 years older than me i am Not Stupid or old . davidmaher48@gmail.com

Best Answer

I'd go for the ultrasafe ones. The ones that are kinda thick and coated in enough spermicide to sterilise half the planet.

Best Answer