Decapitated, Cryptopsy, Botch, Between the Buried and Me, Gojira, Zao, In Mourning, Children of Bodom, Blackguard, Extol, Lamb of God, In Flames, Chimaira, Devildriver, As I Lay Dying, All shall Perish, Amon Amarth, Chevelle, Arch Enemy, Dark Tranquility, and of course Trivium! Its not wierd at all for girls to like metal, there are plenty of bands with women in them. The Agonist, Arch Enemy, Kittie, Cerebral Bore, and Blackguard being a few.

Best Answer

You just named a bunch of my favorite bands!!

Best Answer

All except for botch goji.. Whatever and Zao I don't no those ones. And you forgot slipnot!

Best Answer

Not big into slipknot or bfmv. Mostly just like melodic death metal and technical death now.

Best Answer

That's cool and bye the way you are the first and only person I know that know about chimaira and likes them! Ur awsome!

Best Answer

Saw them live! Easily the best Ive seen live lol. Wish Rob and Matt were still with them though :( Rob is probably my favorite guitarist ever, plus he is such a cool and relaxed guy.

Best Answer

Ya I agree rob was the best! And I am sooooo jelouse I have never been to a concert of any good band cuz of my perents:(

Best Answer

Not wrong at all. I'm a metalhead, but my taste in music is all over the place. Pretty much anything but country, pop and most of the stuff you hear on the radio.

Best Answer

Ur awsome I completely agree whith u!!

Best Answer

same with me

Best Answer

No, there is nothing wrong with that. I like Rock.

Best Answer

i always say every one have a life style do what ever makes you happy.<br />
i love pitbull and A7X

Best Answer

that aint wrong, i am like that too. so that makes you AWESOME. i love most music

Best Answer

Most all genrez

Best Answer

Rock on jelly bean

Best Answer

Y does that name sound firmilier??

Best Answer

I know lots and lots and lots of women who like rock and heavy metal music. Check out Riot Grrl music from the early 90s. It was punk rock/metal movement with all girl bands who were angry, *** kicking feminists. I can't think of a better influence. <br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCjufvdq_1c (Babes in Toyland)<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZxxhxjgnC0 (Bikini Kill)<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CNbik4YCeI (******* Jill)<br />
As for music I like uh... experimental rock like Man Man and Major Parkinson, alt-country like Steve Earle or Slim Cessna, whatever the hell Tom Waits is, electro-swing like Caravan Palace... I dunno, I like music that sounds interesting to me. Boring old people music. :P

Best Answer

NO it is not wrong. Variety is the spice of life. I think it is one of the things that makes you cool. For me, I like all kinds of music, I do like heavy metal, but only the stuff from the 80's that now is not even close to the heavy metal of toady, which I CAN'T STAND.

Best Answer

its not wrong! and i like folk/indie pop, and emo music, and some dubstep :)

Best Answer

Your parents may not like it, your friends may listen to mainstream crap, siblings might think you're wierd but to me... YOU'RE AWESOME :)

Best Answer

Ya ur right my perents called me mentally unstable when they found out what I listend to and I don't realy talk to my sisters. And u r soooo right about my friends!! And thank you bye the way;)

Best Answer

Trust me, we get a hard time just because we like something different... The truth is, rock and metal is raw and original with a lot of meaning behind it. I suggest you try some punk like 70's stuff then build your way to some hardcore maybe?

Best Answer

Haha ya I agree but I'm already pretty hardcore! And I like it but my perents are realy over reactin they took my iPod away!

Best Answer

Thats not good at all, after a while they should come to realise that they can't tell you what you should be listening to. This reminds me of the film Detroit Rock City!

Best Answer

I hope so I listen to my iPod like 24/7 it's my most prized possession! Haha realy I never thought bout that!

Best Answer

I find other ways of listening to music, I mean... I would never be able to afford to pay for the music I listen to. I use Spotify which is legal and free and when I have maxed my time on that I use Youtube as a last resort.

Best Answer

Now I feel stupid I never thought of YouTube!! Thanks!! You have been very helpfull!! But I am suprised anyone is even on there computer at this time!

Best Answer

Yeah its nearly 8am here o.O My sleeping pattern is just totally messed up right now haha.

Best Answer

I haha it's 1 am hear! We're do u live at?

Best Answer

Wales, UK. I'm guessing you're somewhere around western US?

Best Answer

Close! Im in Alberta,Canada! And that's cool I hav herd bout wales but never new what it was like. Is it warm??

Best Answer

Aha XD Warm? Oh god no, its in the UK so its never very warm haha. Definately not as cold as Canada can get though. The country is small and mostly ignored as a lot of people think of England when they hear of the UK, we speak English as our first language but we also have Welsh as a 2nd language which barely anyone can speak &gt;_&gt;

Best Answer

Haha sorry in not good whith word stuff I'm just not that smart haha! This probly a stupid question but do u get any snow ever??

Best Answer

Yes, nowhere near the amount Canada normally gets though... I'm guessing theres pretty much always snow in Canada in winter right? The thing is, countries like Canada and all those scandanavian countries like Sweden and Norway get loads of snow and have no problem controlling it, but Wales and the rest of the UK get like 1.5 ft of snow and the whole country is in panic mode haha.

Best Answer

That's all you get we get way more then that! And we only have four months off no snow if we are lucky! The rest of the year is like four or five feet of snow mostly.

Best Answer

I know right :P I guess because you expect heavy snow every year its no suprise and you have the right machines to deal with it, but recently over here its been getting slightly heavier and more frequent too but we're still hopeless dealing with it XD

Best Answer

Haha I would love to see you franticky digging whith a shovel when then snow is just past your ancles;) that would be funny!

Best Answer

That amount of snow seems to be enough for roads to be shut... At most in the UK i've seen snow as high as halfway up my shins. But where I sometimes live in France, the snow can get as deep as knee height.

Best Answer

Wow I hav had it past my waist and the roads are still open because of snow plows like you said we are well equipped... But then again I'm pretty short

Best Answer

All we have to help is bloody sand machines haha, I mean they don't exactly help much :P

Best Answer

Haha ya I dought they r very helpfull! I don't even no what a sand machine is but they don't sound very helpful! Haha

Best Answer

Basically all they do is drive down main roads and push a little pit of the snow to the side and spread sand everywhere because its supposed to help melt it all down but it just turns it into horrible grey sludge :(

Best Answer

Well that doesn't sound very helpfull at all. And salt works better then sand just sayin;)

Best Answer

Yeah its like a mix between sand and salt but theres more sand than salt it seems...

Best Answer

Haha ya! So do u like to play any sports??

Best Answer

I don't do any as in within a club or anything but I used to play Football (soccer to you I guess), people always find that wierd how I love football because they think most people with my music and fashion hate all sports :L I support Arsenal :) How about you?

Best Answer

Have you tried Dubstep? you might like it!

Best Answer

I will listen to everything form 16th century classical to any Genera that exists today. Except Justin Beiber.

Best Answer

Thank u!!!!!! Justin beiber is the worst!

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with it. I listen to rather dark instrumentals and Gregorian chants myself.

Best Answer

Hard rock and classical, mainly

Best Answer

its not wrong. And well i'm pretty much rounded when it comes to music i like almost any genre

Best Answer

all genre accept rap

Best Answer

No, it's not wrong, in fact, it's right! ;-)

Best Answer

Hell no it ain't wrong girl! I love it too! You keeping rockin on!!★

Best Answer