Step 1: wait 10 years.

Best Answer

You first need to not be a child.

Best Answer

Ask your father, then watch as he beats the s**t out of your current boyfriend and all those to come up till the the time you are eighteen and able to actually THINK about what you just asked. AGAIN... they're not puppies kids, it's a life, a really really REAL life.

Best Answer

Umm, This is a joke righh?

Best Answer

if you are asking BASICALLY how babies are made then you clearly are not ready for kids....

Best Answer

says you are 13-15.... You can know... but I'd say wait... don't try to do anything now.

Best Answer

NO!!! You're NOT ALLOWED !!!!

Best Answer

I am 27 years old and after years of being told I cant have children, I had my son, and its HARD! Medicaid is not the answer. Not only will you body change, your life will never be the same, you will not be able to do the simplest things like watch a movie or read a book. You will have to wait until the baby is asleep to get you some me time and by then you are cooking, cleaning, studying for a test, washing clothes, doing things you couldn't do when the baby is up. You have to sacrifice your wants for your child needs. You have to pay $30 to $50 just to go out to a movie and a dinner. You have to spend close to $1,000.00 a month in childcare expenses. Family is there but from experience when life happens, they cant always be there, and some will choose not to be there, you will want to spend time with your child, but going to work and school leaves you feeling like you became a part time mom. You will want to protect your child but when they get hurt, you feel helpless and bad to face the fact that you cannot save your child from every pain. You will be talked about, a statistic, because you are not married, the father might be there when he wants, no matter how much they say they love you, when responsibility hits, some will run. You love your baby and you love the fact your a mom but it wont mean you will have sleepless nights wondering how you are going to do it all, crying days when your tired from just trying to be a mom, be a friend to yourself, and be there for people. <br />
When you are pregnant, there are so many scares, it takes a very MATURE person to have a child. To keep you from going through all the ups and downs, I would advise you to wait, get your education, and move out on your own, get married, and then have one because it will be so much better for you and your child. Children know at a very young age, mommy and daddy is suppose to be together in the same house...<br />
This is not half of it! Even when you are blessed to have everything taken care of, your child gets sick, medication can cost over $100 sometimes, doctors are not always clear on whats going on, spending the gas to take the baby to the doctor, buying food that the baby will waste or rarely eat, <br />
Trust me when I say, even if you have it alllll planned out, children are not textbook, children are not a plan, there is nothing but surprises, there is so many things I thought would happened didn't, there were so many times I planned something and it didn't go right....support systems are flaky because people get tired of helping<br />
WAIT WAIT WAIT, until you get married<br />
I love being a single mom but its not for everyone and its hard! But my son is worth every bit! If you can decide that you can give yourself up, put your dreams on hold, not have a dating life or social life for the first 3 years of your childs life (some mothers prefer to leave their child with someone until they can talk), give up the fancy hairdos, nails, and clothes, etc....then good luck!

Best Answer

your dreaming go back to bed

Best Answer

No. You need to wait til you get out of college.

Best Answer

Pray to the fertility god Ba'al and participate in a Bacchanalia.

Best Answer

Ask your mom

Best Answer

Step one: Go to bed. Step two: Screw up your life later, or not.

Best Answer

Ask your mom.....

Best Answer

Later in life

Best Answer