A tutu

Best Answer

I suggest a flared mini skirt very comfortable, go for about 2" above the knee, you will look lovely.

Best Answer

I think this is a good suggestion, thanks. I have been looking at a bodycon from Topshop, what do you think?

Best Answer

Yes you get what I describe in TOPSHOP or DOROTHY PERKINS.

Best Answer

I'll have a look and see what both shops have and maybe might just get one! Thanks again for your suggestions,

Best Answer

Well - did you get one and wear it? Tell us ?

Best Answer

Once I have decided on the type of skirt and if I can be brave enough to go into a shop and buy it, I'll post.

Best Answer

Definitely a pencil skirt; cut a litte above your knees. That will make you seem taller and curve your butt. I don't know your hair or skin color but go for black or dark grey. And I think 20 den beige stockings will make you look very classy, too. You can wear high heels if you'd like, but not pumps as that will make a shorter skirt look trashy. You should try black, low-heeled shiny shoes of the Mary Jane - type. Simple is very hot this year and will stay hot throughout 2012 but feel free to accessorize with a necklace or some earrings. A chunky silver bracelet would be awesome with your new wardrobe!

Best Answer

Wow - will yoube my fashion adviser

Best Answer

Wow, lots of advice. I have looked at pencil skirts and think they look very nice. I have definitly been thinking about a grey or black skirt. Not so keen on wearing all female stuff, but I guess would need the right shoes for the skirt.

Best Answer

Forget the skirt go for a long dress made of velvet, under it the full works, silk knickers,silk full slip,suspenders and stockings, wear 3" heels.

Best Answer

Thanks for the suggestion, but I just want to try a skirt.

Best Answer

Yes I like your way of thinking - go all the way or don;t go at all

Best Answer

Wear a kilt then.

Best Answer

One of those with the zippers at the front.

Best Answer

Oops... I opened the wrong door.

Best Answer

I've always liked mid-calve or slightly longer. It will make you look long, graceful and slim. Guys don't usually have great legs for skirts, and a longer one will hide that.

Best Answer

Some of us have nice legs (as long as we wax them)

Best Answer

I've seen some who are not as fortunate as you.

Best Answer

go for a nice tight pencil skirt or my favorite mini

Best Answer

well?!.......it's already too late........so does it really matter anymore?? ;-D

Best Answer

you should try a skort because you can run around with out trying to flash people.sheer genius

Best Answer