I like her. She had this dream about me recently and she said it was a good dream. She also has a boyfriend. And she said the same dream happened to her but this time with her boyfriend. She said she kinda likes me mostly on and off but i dont think she just 'kinda' likes me. I wanted to know if it meant anything? Like does she like me? In love with me?
TheBest10101 TheBest10101 13-15, M 5 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

It mean she was throwing paper at you in a dream.. :)

Best Answer

I was throwing paper at her too. They had notes on them and she said we were laughing the whole time(:

Best Answer

dreams are usually associated with "recent events mixed in with events of the past" or with wish fulfillment. Some have very little meaning or relevance others may be significant. It's best to pursue this like-love me possibility while she is awake and just let her know (carefully) how you feel.

Best Answer

She has a boyfriend

Best Answer

That's why I said, carefully. I don't know you or her, but if it were me I'd say something like, "You're dream makes me think what it would be like if besides just good friend I was your boyfriend." Kind of lame, I know, but I would do something like that if I felt that I loved the girl.

Best Answer

Haha. True. Thanks that helped. (:

Best Answer

Meaning: if you get any closer you will likely marry and after a short time DIVORCE papers will be thrown at you????

Best Answer

Well I personaly believe that when you have a dream about someone it means that they where thinking about you when they where falling asleep. Now after reading a bit to your resposne to an earlie comment you said "the papaer had notes on it and you where laughing." I believe that this dream is mostly innocent. Though i do believe that the notes being thrown with messages that make her smile are symbolic for her disire to talk to you about something. Now people dont jump on this because girls temd to change their dreams when they retell them. Im not saying she is lieing but im saying maybe she left out a part or two. <br />
I think the dream is clear to show that she enjoys bein around you. As for her boyfriend, only time cal tell with that. but you are young and im guessing so is she. Sometimes you have to wait for love to unfold, weather that is with her, or maybe someone else. <br />
I would not recommed outright telling her you like her because then things could get a bit weird. Be the best friend, even if you want more. <br />
I would need to know more about her dream, and get more in depth to give you a stronger reading on it. BUT im rooting for you (: Good luck ! XOXO -M.

Best Answer