I like her. She had this dream about me recently and she said it was a good dream. She also has a boyfriend. And she said the same dream happened to her but this time with her boyfriend. She said she kinda likes me mostly on and off but i dont think she just 'kinda' likes me. I wanted to know if it meant anything? Like does she like me? In love with me?
TheBest10101 TheBest10101 13-15, M 5 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

It mean she was throwing paper at you in a dream.. :)

Best Answer

I was throwing paper at her too. They had notes on them and she said we were laughing the whole time(:

Best Answer

dreams are usually associated with "recent events mixed in with events of the past" or with wish fulfillment. Some have very little meaning or relevance others may be significant. It's best to pursue this like-love me possibility while she is awake and just let her know (carefully) how you feel.

Best Answer

She has a boyfriend

Best Answer

That's why I said, carefully. I don't know you or her, but if it were me I'd say something like, "You're dream makes me think what it would be like if besides just good friend I was your boyfriend." Kind of lame, I know, but I would do something like that if I felt that I loved the girl.

Best Answer

Haha. True. Thanks that helped. (:

Best Answer

Meaning: if you get any closer you will likely marry and after a short time DIVORCE papers will be thrown at you????

Best Answer