So i'm a guy that likes to cross-dress. Me and a couple friends that understand that I cross-dress go to the bar, I'v worn a short skirt to the bar but now I wanna wear a mini dress there but I am starting to feel like people will look at wearing a dress rather than a skirt differently somebody please help me.
SaitekGuy SaitekGuy 22-25, M 10 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Fashion

I have always felt if some among us must go out in public, they should be capable of passing and not drawing any undue attention to themselves. When a crossdresser opens herself up to ridicule by the observing public, she is not bearing the brunt of that ridicule solely hersef, but rather foisting it on the shoulders of other members of the crossdressing community. In order to be taken seriously we first must take ourselves seriously and if the desire to crossdress is there but the ability is missing to be seen as a woman, and not a man in a dress, then that crossdresser should confine her activities to somewhere private, alone or with non-judgemental friends.

Best Answer

Wear what you feel most comfortable in. But try not too look TARTY.Also try not to wear shoes that are too high until you have mastered the art of walking in heels. Best of luck.

Best Answer

you shouldent have to worry about what people think your friends are ther to help, where what makes ypu feel pretty

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Perhaps you are just not comfortable with thy style of what you are wearing? I woudnt be comfortable going out with a mini dress on for example.....<br />
Just be sure that you are dressing for the occassion - <br />
As for walking in heels....keep your weight on the heel on the shoe, NOT the toe, and stand up straight :-)

Best Answer

well the occasion would be club for example so i figured mini dress itsd what you see all the girls wearing lol

Best Answer

thats a fair point - Im not a mini dress girl - dont get me wrong, ive definately got the figure for it but i prefer something with a bit more class. As a rule - either show your boobs OR legs - not both as its really trampy. I would go for a 'shift' style dress for you, it wont exentuate your lack of hips, will enable you to get your shapely guys legs out and still super sexy. How old are you by the way?

Best Answer

well i mean i usually dont go all out like heels and breastforms and stuff so technically i dont have boobs lol. but iv been told by multiple ladies that i have better legs than anybody they have seen. I bought a strapless dress and a one shoulder dress and im not sure which one, and im 22

Best Answer

It's more a matter of self-confidence than anything else. Some people will stare no matter what you wear, but depending obviously on the style a mini-dress isn't really that different from a short skirt. Just tell yourself that you look drop-dead gorgeous in it (as I'm sure you do!) and you'll be fine.

Best Answer

i have friends that can tell me that and make sure i hold my head up high

Best Answer

you are sick.

Best Answer

i go out dressed, mostly wearing women's pants or shorts, once i wore a denim mini with a white blouse to go to rite aid. i get a little shaky whenever i do these things, but its just nerves, it wears off. understand people are going to look and stare, a man in a dress or skirt will draw a little attention. just be confident hold your head high and be yourself, i know its tough. today i'm planning on dressing up and going to the market to pick up some things then i have to drive out of town to show a rental unit we have to rent. gonna wear a short black skirt, white blouse, 5 in peep toe shoes in black and my pearls. wish me luck

Best Answer

I mean i'v gone out wearing a mini to the shopping mall with my best friend and this one guy was hardcore staring and my best friends walked over to him and asked him what his problem was but im glad i have friends like that and online communitys like this. but anyways good luck

Best Answer

practice walking in heels, and refrain from scratching your balls

Best Answer

i try to refrain from that anyway haha and how do you walk in heels its not any different than shoes i would assume

Best Answer

Not all that different.

Best Answer