My guy boobs are noticeable through my shirts and stuff and still growing. Because of my boobs I asked about female swimwear because I don't like showing them off I always cover my upper boddy with something when swimming and with female swimwear I would get support for my brest
Multiplex4862 Multiplex4862 26-30, M 11 Answers Sep 8, 2012 in Health

Bras are made to support breasts... So if you have breasts i dont see a problem :)

Best Answer

lol Mickey Manboobs

Best Answer

Go to the doctor. If it is weight, get rid of it. If it is some glandular thing, the doc is a source of hope.

Best Answer

It's not weight, I'm actually skinny and never been fat

Best Answer

Doctor, then, definitely.

Best Answer

if you're comfortable with wearing women's clothing<br />
you might be GAY<br />
*unzips fly* here's my meatloaf...why are you Salivating? Lol

Best Answer

*shakes head in despair*

Best Answer

not a bra; a brode.

Best Answer

What is the source of their growth...?

Best Answer

The doctor said a hormones imbalance my body has to correct the hormones he said for my boob development to stop

Best Answer

So, not intentional. I don't think there's much issue, unless they are looking like honest to god breasts that other women would be jealous of. Then I just recommend a SHIRT, versus dressing like a woman. ;)

Best Answer

....but after reading your profile, I've come to the conclusion that you actually want them, and to wear women's clothes. Thus, GO WITH YOUR SELF. Wear what you want to.

Best Answer

How would women be jealous? I did not ask for my boobs or wanted them but I'm getting them if they become medium size or bigger should I wear a bra for support?

Best Answer

How would women be jealous...? Are you serious...? I've had women straight out tell me that they wished they had an *** like mine. Fact is, if they see a feature that they perceive as better than their own, they wish they had it, no matter WHO is wearing it. If your boobs look better than theirs, they will be jealous.

Best Answer