chainless37 chainless37 36-40, M 21 Answers Nov 19, 2011

Because most women your age are married or cougars.

Best Answer

A cougar going after a 37 year old isn't much of a cougar.

Best Answer

She is if the cougar is 80!

Best Answer

In your age bracket most people are so called 'taken'. I deal with the same scenario. I cannot say I am a hottie, but when I meet men most are taken. We are the odd people out.

Best Answer

I agree, its a lonely place to be when the music stops. Esp if you still want kids.

Best Answer

You have nothing in your profile to give me any hints as to who you are nor anything written in the details of your question -- so how could any of us possibly know?

Best Answer

I can understand where you're coming from. I'm 30 & Im what they call "unlucky" in the love game. Doesn't mean anything is wrong with us, or we got skeletons in the closet, just means the right one hasn't come along yet & quite frankly may never lol.

Best Answer

There it is there! Just because we're unlucky in love doesn't mean something is wrong with us. Nor does it mean we have to settle right?

Best Answer

Personally, if I wanted to settle, I could, I would. But I don't want too lol. Maybe that's the skeleton?

Best Answer

Coz most of the single girls are attracted to married men?? ;)

Best Answer

Haven't you heard all men are not fools, Some stay bachelor. Look at me, like a damn fool I got married twice

Best Answer

Maybe you're not as handsome as you think you are and younger women don't find you attractive. Or maybe you hang out in places that limit your availability to more "suitable" prospects.

Best Answer

Most married woman are concerned with their diminishing beauty.. so they are quite unhappy with their marriage especially if their husbands are less interested with them..so they seek out young single guys like us ..who can "offer" them what they seek..

Best Answer

Hey at least women are showing intrest in you. I'll take that over whats here in Bohunkville, female bigfoots' ain't pretty to look at and the smell!

Best Answer

You're not right but you made me laugh! lol

Best Answer

What are you hoping for? a 19 year old?

Best Answer

Look all I want is someone young enough to have a famiy with one day not no 19 year old.

Best Answer

just bustin' 'em. I'm about the same age and in a similar situation. it probably has something to do with EP (not to be confused with ED) (though, honestly, I put literally zero effort into it)

Best Answer

Well duh...because you are a handsome 37 yr old

Best Answer

You are safe in more ways then one. Besides, good men are like parking spaces, the only good ones left are handicapped.

Best Answer

Don't worry, I am a 37 year old beautiful women who only seems to attract older male cougars of 50+ and I still have the same beauty i had when i was 23. SO yes, we are fussy but do not blame us for still being on the shelf when that is what we want from life instead of marriage and kids !!!!

Best Answer

Because you are single and your range is at it's greatest, you are a non threatening target and prize for Cougars, but can be discarded in a bl<x>ink of an eye to the discarded pile. The married cougars get me since now they think they have the moral high ground due to the media crap coming out of L.A. The sad and pitiful part is the cougar path eventually blinds the (married) cougars to the guys that they end up getting. So a classy lady (divorced) who would do real well in the single's scene and may find true love, ends up with the sleeze bag man-****** who have no qualms of doing someone's wife. The sleezeness creates blind spots and It's not a pretty picture and very very sad to witness first hand. Get the picture?

Best Answer

...depends what you define as a "cougar"? you may just look old or something...

Best Answer

Maybe they sense something in you that says I don't want to settle down for anyone so married and cougars are welcome to have me too? You need to change the bait. I used to attract married/taken men when I was much younger, it was because i was afraid of commitments i think or because of my 1st relationship that turned very bad. You need to figure yourself out.

Best Answer

Weirdo.

Best Answer

Because we're married with kids and have learned the error of our ways. Only single men, no kids!

Best Answer

do you act like Sam Malone?

Best Answer