blindbob blindbob 26-30 10 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Hobbies

Editing? Like for websites, newspapers, publishers ...?

Best Answer

this is actually something I'm considering, though I'm a little worried about that line that usually reads "5 years experience."

Best Answer

Teaching oral French.

Best Answer

translater

Best Answer

Teaching is a noble profession and not everyone are called to do this....why stop now when there are young people who thirst for your wisdom .

Best Answer

I praise the lifelong teachers, but for some of us it's just too draining and soul emptying to put so much effort into something that you love and then have to deal with disrespectful, apathetic, and entitled students on a daily basis.

Best Answer

I do understand . I love teaching myself and I know how frustrating it could be

Best Answer

This person has not ever taught or has not taught in the no child left behind, blame the teacher, high stakes testing , central planning, micro managed ,absentee parent schools of today

Best Answer

Whatever job that you are happy with.You must love the job,not just for the money.

Best Answer

that's why i'm thinking of leaving teaching behind.

Best Answer

Good for you.Many good things will happen when you do a job which you love.

Best Answer

Now I just need to figure out what I love. This is where you come in. Please answer the posted question.

Best Answer

You have to follow your heart,What I like may not be your liking,we are all different.But your heart knows.

Best Answer

my heart is telling me to compose a list a few different interesting fields, try them out, and see if there's a fit... so... I'm starting with the list.

Best Answer

Thats great,go with flow

Best Answer

Do not do it. If you are in the US there is nothing out there unless you can pull a wrench or melt some metal together. An MBA is required for anything else.<br />
Do Not Do It!

Best Answer

ack! that's my fear.

Best Answer

Democrat union representative?

Best Answer

take some improv classes... go into comedy... Anything but teaching .. It is a living hell...

Best Answer

yeah, i've been doing this for 8 years and I think I'm just about done with it. I'm starting to think if I don't get out now I never will.

Best Answer