Editing? Like for websites, newspapers, publishers ...?

Best Answer

this is actually something I'm considering, though I'm a little worried about that line that usually reads "5 years experience."

Best Answer

Teaching oral French.

Best Answer

translater

Best Answer

Whatever job that you are happy with.You must love the job,not just for the money.

Best Answer

that's why i'm thinking of leaving teaching behind.

Best Answer

Good for you.Many good things will happen when you do a job which you love.

Best Answer

Now I just need to figure out what I love. This is where you come in. Please answer the posted question.

Best Answer

You have to follow your heart,What I like may not be your liking,we are all different.But your heart knows.

Best Answer

my heart is telling me to compose a list a few different interesting fields, try them out, and see if there's a fit... so... I'm starting with the list.

Best Answer

Thats great,go with flow

Best Answer

Do not do it. If you are in the US there is nothing out there unless you can pull a wrench or melt some metal together. An MBA is required for anything else.<br />
Do Not Do It!

Best Answer

ack! that's my fear.

Best Answer

Democrat union representative?

Best Answer

take some improv classes... go into comedy... Anything but teaching .. It is a living hell...

Best Answer

yeah, i've been doing this for 8 years and I think I'm just about done with it. I'm starting to think if I don't get out now I never will.

Best Answer

Plan a home exchange with someone and do a ten month to one year teaching English as a second language in a country you always wanted to travel to.

Best Answer

I use to teach English also. Now, I have my MBA in General Business Administration. Good luck! (:

Best Answer

what are you using your MBA to do now? my sister is getting her MBA.

Best Answer

entry level management

Best Answer

how do you like your position?

Best Answer

I am looking for work now.

Best Answer

good luck to you.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer