englishpotato englishpotato 46-50, M 15 Answers Oct 24, 2011

Unit 731 was a Japanese military unit during WWII.They did some very horrible medical experiments on civilians and P.O.W.'s.The reason it is not well known is the U.S. dropped war crime charges in exchange for the results and information gathered from experiments.

Best Answer

very interesting unless some one can compete with that my students will be enlightened with that awesome fact

Best Answer

There is some videos on this subject on YouTube.I must say some of what is said and shown makes "Hostel" look like child's play.

Best Answer

History repeats itself. Hitler wrote a book announcing his plans once he was released from prison and he did it. The FBI had the plans for 911 and it still worked.

Best Answer

How many Joan of Arc statues are there of the same statue? Joan on a horse?<br />
Where are they? Who created them? Where were they made?<br />
I could give all the answers, but that's not learning is it?<br />
It's a very very interesting story though which spans the globe and dips into all kinds of history.

Best Answer

Hip Hip Hooray actually means Kill The Jews

Best Answer

The treaty of Versailles and the creation of mew Middle East states as teh result of the dissolution fo teh Ottoman Empire. The relevance of this time is a lead in the current and systemic problems we are now enduring in this volatile area. <br />
WWI was won but the implementation of the French treaties placed Britain , the US and most European countries in a bind which WWII was teh result. Now the aftermath of both conflicts continues. History is always relevant to current events. A point, I am sure you bring to your students often.

Best Answer

very true if only I could have to best answers =(

Best Answer

two sorry

Best Answer

Enola gay, first atom bomb dropper yeah? Bocks car was the second...

Best Answer

the United States Army Air Forces B-29 bomber that dropped the "Fat Man" nuclear weapon over Nagasaki on the 9 August 1945 the second atomic bomb used against the japanese.

Best Answer

nice try though =)

Best Answer

Did you know those planes were selected because they were the first not to break down for a set number of missions.

Best Answer

Sorry, but "interesting" and "historical fact" don't go together for me.

Best Answer

A South African monkey was once awarded a medal and promoted to the rank of corporal during World War I.

Best Answer

Okay, I confess I googled this and it is an interesting story.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Queen Elizabeth I was missing so many teeth that she packed the gaps with wads of cloth to make herself look more presentable. <br />
Contrary to popular myth(s), Katherine the Great died in bed of a stroke.

Best Answer

Several national holidays (ie christmas and easter) have no historical or religious meaning, other than they were just created by jealous/hypocritical christians back in the day in order to stop the pagans from having any fun on their own, valid holidays.

Best Answer

To avoid polluting the elements (fire, earth, water, air), followers of Zoroastrianism in India don’t bury their dead, but instead leave bodies in buildings called “Towers of Silence” for the vultures to pick clean. After the bones dry, they are swept into a central well. (i am Indian; but do not follow this belief)

Best Answer

to know about the game of mind for and against to live in society

Best Answer