JaneGirl7 JaneGirl7 18-21, F 10 Answers Oct 2, 2012 in Community

I'm your best friend or your worst enemy

screw with me and there is hell to pay

Best Answer

I'm with you. I don't like conflict, but I am the sort to draw very obvious boundaries for the sake of my mental and emotional health. I've been burned by my own family and I got tired, over the years, of being told I had to behave a certain way.

So recently, I looked to my inner Scorpio (which IS actually in my astrology chart, btw) to balance out the "little lamb Aries" image certain folks expected of me. And lemme tell ya...accessing that inner personality source was like giving my entire being a makeover: I feel stronger in my self, more powerful, and I have no qualms with not taking any more crap than I have to.

So, yeah, I AM kind, but like you, JaneGirl, I'm not the sort of person one wants to p*ss off like it's nothing.

Best Answer

I totally understand. :] I'm glad you now know you're not as weak as everyone tells you.

Best Answer

Why shouldn't I tick you off. You look pretty harmless.

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer

No really. You look about as dangerous as a declawed kitten on prozac.

Best Answer

Maybe that's what I'd like you to think. ;}

Best Answer

And maybe that's just reality. Come on now, you can't just make a cool statement like "I'm the type you don't tick off" and then just leave us hanging, especially when you look all cute and stuff.

Best Answer

If I didn't leave ya'll hanging, you'd wish I had.

Best Answer

Sigh.

Best Answer

nice try though ;)

Best Answer

I'm just a kind person. No buts here, but I won't judge! :)

Best Answer

Same here. I don't like to fight or argue. And it takes a lot to make me lose my cool. If someone does, they have no one to blame but themselves

Best Answer

I'm down.

Best Answer

I treat people the way they treat me. I am completely with you.

Best Answer

I am completely with you.

Best Answer