FreakyNature FreakyNature 18-21, F 19 Answers Jul 16, 2012

You can be too young to wear lace? LOL never heard that one before. I thought lace was meant to appeal more to young women anyway. Idk...

Best Answer

What do they wear, panties with Disney characters on them?

Best Answer

XD i LOVE lacy! its sexy classy and cute all at the same time! nothing wrong with that!

Best Answer

It's creepy that your friends know so much about your underwears

Best Answer

Its not weird, their girls lol

Best Answer

Just teasin'

Best Answer

I'm creepy. Tell me more.

Best Answer

you give birds a bad reputation Mr. Man

Best Answer

I am 18 and I wear what I want - lacy panties, see-through panties, thongs, crutchless, or, none at all. You are old enough to make up your own mind. I suggest you go without - a breeze up-skirt is a wonderous thing.

Best Answer

Id say whatever. People are jealous of your style. It's your life not theirs. They'd feel the same if the did it.

Best Answer

Just wear what you like & feel comfortable with.

Best Answer

Be yourself and wear what you like and feel comfortable in.

Don't worry about your friends.

Best Answer

Um, do you sell these things on ebay after you wear them?

Best Answer

Maybe your friends know too much about your wardrobe. Or, maybe you're a young person who wants sexual attention, so you make up silly questions about underwear to see who bites the bait.

Either way: wear what makes you happy.

Best Answer

There is no age for dressing as desired. Do your friends wear lace? Is it their problem?

Best Answer

You might be to young to buy it, incomewise, but you're not to young to wear it. Wear it with pride.

Best Answer

lace is good is not an old woman thing is sexy

Best Answer

I LIKE TO SEE THEM.

Best Answer

Too young to wear lace? I think all little girls wore lace growing up. Lace trim on socks and panties. We all grow up wearing it. You are not too young to wear lace. As we get older we have lacy bras, panties, trim on stockings.

Best Answer

wear what you like and don t show them.

Best Answer