What should I do if I like wearing the female clothes more than my male clothes? I already tried on my sisters one piece bathing suit and loved the feel but that was when I was 8 years old but remember it like yesterday
Multiplex4862 Multiplex4862 26-30, M 9 Answers Sep 6, 2012 in Health

I suggest going to a store (JCPenny or Macys) and asking someone for their opinion. <br />
Try a bathing suit since you liked it so much though. Just make sure you get one that fits your body.<br />
And dont forget to tuck it in!

Best Answer

Would a swim skirt cover me better than a one piece swim suit as long as I got a swim top? I saw a swim skirt I liked so was wondering

Best Answer

just wear what you want to wear I am a male and I wear dress and all other female clothing panties and pantieshose woman socks I don't care what people thnk of me wear what you want to wear and be proud of it!

Best Answer

I guess try on the clothes you find the most appealing. If I had to guess you probably like the tightness of woman's clothes, so I would suggest wearing tights or pantyhose. Plus I would imagine you could get away with wearing that under your own clothes. And if you wear black thighs that aren't sheer, you could pass them off as dress socks. hope this helps ;)

Best Answer

It does help, I do like the tightness but mostly I find women's clothes more comfortable and I love all the options compared to men's i also wear bras 7 days a week the girls at Victorias secret are always so nice and helpful for me there

Best Answer

I wear female underware it is more comfortable. I also started wearing female teams. You need take 22 off your size. Ex a male 32 would be female 10

Best Answer

I also have man boobs but I only wear clothes for males. But enough about me. I suggest the type that black people where but forgot what you call them. fat women (no offense to anyone) usually wear them.

Best Answer

If you like wearing female clothes and they fit you better then there is no reason you shouldn't wear them.<br />
Lee

Best Answer