it seems like me just opening my mouth puts him on edge,is this normal?
sailorswench sailorswench 31-35, F 5 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Struggles

shake weight? oO

Best Answer

wtf...im being serious!

Best Answer

Did you know this behaviour about him?

Best Answer

no its like hed a different person. We have been together over a year and the 2nd night he was home we had our 1st argument. So its totally out of character for him. I dont know if maybe he needs like a cooling down period? Ive never been w someone in the military before.

Best Answer

I was in the military, he needs help. Ask him to look for help, because he'll need to do it himself to get better. if you love him... you can go through this with him... if you can't take it anymore ...maybe its best to think about yourself instead.

Best Answer

This is d way it goes usual with husbands pessimist attitude. I feel like putting cloth roll in his mouth by stopping his unparliamentarily language. No matter how hardly we try convince them with soft words be it positive or negative opinion, they come up innovative misunderstandings of their own.

its better to keep away from them for some time like 2 - 3 months, or better get rid of them. Ultimately U CANT SATISFY A FOOL, OR A FOOLISH PERSON.

Best Answer