i own a lap dance club that is completly non contact and no sex just fun.if we plan to be together is it really so bad if we make love and we travel and live together.
rich3648 rich3648 36-40, M 15 Answers Nov 23, 2009

Don't ask me, ask your Holier Than Thou girlfriend.

Best Answer

sounds like nothing but trouble

Best Answer

As a born again christian, we are told in the Bible, to be "equally yoked", in our relationships......<br />
Even if you're not a believer, your chosen profession would be a problem....because of it's worldliness....<br />
You need to sit down, and have a talk with your girlfriend....get this stuff all out on the table.....I don't see how it can work, and work well....and we should strive to have relationships that work well.

Best Answer

HAVING DECIDED TO 'GIVE LIFE TO THE GOODNESS IN HER,' <br />
THIS LOVELY GIRL IS COMPROMISING HERSELF TO EVEN ENTER A PLACE WHERE THIS KIND OF THING IS HAPPENING.<br />
THE ACTIVITY YOU PROFIT FROM DOES NOT COME FROM A GOOD PLACE AND LEADS NOWHERE. AT THE CORE OF YOU, YOU KNOW THIS. <br />
lOVE IS BLIND. IT HAS A VERY HIGH LEVEL OF DENIAL. IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT KIND OF LOVE FOR THIS GIRL, YOU WILL NOT LET HER COMPROMISE. YOU WILL DO WHAT IT TAKES TO INSURE YOUR COMPATABILTY. OR, YOU WILL LET HER GO.

Best Answer

I couldn't bare to be born again. My poor mother would never survive it!<br />
But joking aside... You should really discuss it with your gf and find out how she feels about this. I'm not a christian but I know that in christian relationships these sort of issues could be a determining factor.

Best Answer

A born-again girl would not be be involved with a gentleman's club owner absent serious deception going on, so I call bullsh*t on your phony baloney question

Best Answer

I think this is a question for you to discuss with your girlfriend.. seriously I dont think it would go down well.. but then again she may be okay with it...

Best Answer

In my own opion u can love someone who is a christian even though ur belifes are different, the best thing to do is respect her and her belifes and ask her to do the same in reutrn, and if u both love each other than u'll both respect each other's lifes and what u all choice to bleive inn! I personally do not see anything wrong with loving a christan even though u may not be a christan, if its true love than u'll respect each other.

Best Answer

I don't see the issue.Obviously if she's your girlfriend,she has accepted you as you are.Two consenting adults together,what's wrong with that? I would think how far the relationship goes and when is totally on both of you.

Best Answer

No your fine go have fun. Hey we need to get Bulimicbabe hooked up with Solowloo, Win Win.

Best Answer