does anybody know why tips on how to make things work out or reasons why guys who are 280+ lbs dont want to date me (im 90 - 100lbs)
needhelpconfused needhelpconfused 16-17, F 19 Answers Jun 7, 2010

To tell you the truth, I am a 16 year old boy, a regular person at affthat. I do have alot of muscle, and im strong, but i am fat. I am 6'0 235lbs, and believe me, I want a gf as much as Anyone else, but i am always emotionally affected when it comes to people critosizing me. Its scary and nurve racking for a chubby guy to be touched or even have a girlfriend though because we are affraid of people touching our fat pretty much. It has affect me emotionally through my teen years. I wear hoodies all the time to try and hide my man boobs, no my stomach does not bother me cause its not that big, but i have large manboobs and it tears me apart on the inside to hear people talk or whisper about them. By saying all this i hope it gives you our point of view, you have to let us know that our fat doesent matter, you love us for who we are. Sincerly: Jake Kistenmacher, WA

Best Answer

Jake, never let them take you down. What you think of yourself, is all that matters. If they don't like the way you look, they can keep on walking!

Best Answer

i'm a big husky guy from the UK. i have big muscles .i like skinny girls up to ,big girls.i like petite girls a lot.i have no problems dating a petite girl.Andy.

Best Answer

I'm 25, and 290, and I prefer a petite girl personally. As far as hurting you physically, I'm gonna have to say bullshit. It is most likely the insecurities causing problems. Try to be reassuring and let them know that you will stick around even if they get scared of where the relationship might go.

Best Answer

Become friends first and win them over with your inner beauty :)

Best Answer

Hey, Big guy here. I like my women small, but to be honest most small little women do not like big guys. My ex was small 5' about 125 so not as small as you, but I never thought she would be interested, she had to get very forward with me. Would love to chat sometime with you

Best Answer

Im about 300 lbs looking for a petite girl to date.

Best Answer

Because we're afraid we're going to hurt you (physically). ...You're too skinny...Some of the more insecure bigger guys might be afraid you're going to hurt them emotionally and that you're just using them. The confident ones (like myself :D) are just afraid that we'll hurt you physically. Simple as that.

Best Answer

I'm a big guy who prefers petite women but unfortunately the age difference would do us in.

Best Answer

I think the problem is with them. Most people of that size are extremely insecure and are well aware of the societal taboos such as a hot in-shape girl belongs with a hot in-shape guy. But not only that, they must wonder A. are they going to accidentally hurt you physically & B. are you going to hurt them emotionally. Along with a heavy weight comes heavy baggage....

Best Answer

Wow, what a problem. I'm a big guy 280# and I prefer to date slim to average women. Most of the women I dated when I was younger fell into that catagory. Then I married a stocky girl....well that didn't work out. Now, except for my FwB lady....all I can get are the heavy girls. Sorry, but, it doesn't work for me. So, now I just need somebody like you closer to my age...LOL

Best Answer

search within yourself

Best Answer

They probably think you're outta their league if you're skinny and they are not. There is still some stigmatism to being large. You'll probably have to learn how to be a little more forward, but just a little bit. You don't want to come on too strong.

Best Answer

I think that big guys usually like bigger girls probably. Or they just don't want to flatten you like a soda can.

Best Answer

maybe you intimidate them or make them feel inferior, or they are probably afraid of injuring you during sex

Best Answer

More than likely they fear that you only like them (us) because you feel poorly about yourself, or that as soon as a fit muscular man walk by you'll leave. I myself (6'4" and 320lbs) have never been able to think that a attractive woman could ever find me sexy...but who knows maybe one day I'll be proven wrong.

Best Answer

I would date you. You just have to find the right guy<br />
Jmason062083@gmail. Com

Best Answer