ItsAnaMarie ItsAnaMarie 18-21, F 10 Answers Oct 10, 2012 in Education

Get the heck off EP and start studying!!

Best Answer

Develop better work habits. Being smart is great, but if you don't get the job done it is all for waste. You would be better off being an idiot that works hard. There is nothing worse than wasted potential. Believe it or not, when you apply for colleges and jobs, responsibility is a major characteristic that they look for. It's not too late to change your ways. Refocus yourself after the break. You don't need to be an overachiever, just get the job done.

Best Answer

I'm a huge procrastinator. Just suck it up and do it. Create a schedule, wahtever works from you. Oh, and if your failing i would stop wasting time on the internet

Best Answer

Haha I'm on break now . So there's no work for me now.

Best Answer

think about it tomorrow.....

Best Answer

like minds!

Best Answer

There has got to be a way to drop the classes or get into a non AP version, especially if you can't cope. But try to do the work as soon as possible when you get it, that way you can do the stuff you like after the stuff you have to do!

Best Answer

Drop those classes as it would hurt you in the end. Take classes that have less of a workload, then try not to procrastinate as much!

Best Answer

At my school you can only drop classes in the first two weeks of school.

Best Answer

Drop the hardest and work on doing better on the other ones.

Best Answer