VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 12 Answers Jun 20, 2012

Advertising and marketing companies use Psychs.

Best Answer

You and my son both.

Best Answer

If you are any good at reading people, try political reporting. Your background should be helpful in researching and analyzing statements made by politicians, often influenced by paid advisors. Journalism skills might become necessary. If you are photogenic enough, TV is an option. The job is not easy or comfortable. It may involve extensive travel, low pay, and physical hardship. If you are any good, success will follow. <br />
This is just a thought, ba<x>sed on the experience of a 65 year old guy that wished he had followed up his education after Viet Nam, and taken his own advice.

Best Answer

I started off as a psych major. I was very good at chemistry and biology so I pursued a medical degree. Psychiatry was considered the natural choice but I wanted something more indepth where I could work on root causes not deal with end problems. I enjoy surgery and research so I became a neurosurgeon/neuropsychiatrist. It has been a very long road but it is fulfilling. If you are not that inclined for the sciences then there are many industries that use psychologists at the social level. Advertising, communications, education, business consulting, marketing all use them.

Best Answer

i guess i'd have to try to market myself with a psych degree

Best Answer

Lol, im a psych major too but i dont know wtf im going to do with it

Best Answer

thats so hot :P

Best Answer

Psychology is one of those majors you can pretty much apply to anything, and if you can't figure out what you want to do, you can always teach :-D

Best Answer

i wanna be a coach. can i do that?

Best Answer

Yes, focus on sport/athletic psychology.

Best Answer

My sister is an athlete and her coach hired a sports psychologist who really worked with the team to get them in gear. That guy works the whole local area and makes lots of money.

Best Answer

In my state you just have to have a BA to teach ect..

Best Answer

I too am a psych major. I will be working with sexually abused women and children in the near future. I worked too hard for my BA and got lazy no masters for this girl

Best Answer

Thanks :) I'm going to take your advice.

Best Answer

Social work field and a mental health hospital (they have other positions other than psychiatrist) are a few that come to mind.

Best Answer