I"ll take a stab at pricing it for free!
momolove1955 momolove1955 56-60, F 10 Answers May 21, 2012

Would it be easier for you if I started at my head or my feet?

Best Answer

Ahhhh... Antique person , priceless!

Best Answer

I have a brick from the Berlin Wall from when it was demolished.

Best Answer

Cool! not worth much money wise yet' but It will be someday.

Best Answer

I have the big megaphone thing from an ancient record pla<x>yer...

Best Answer

i have an antique tea set and i want to clean whats the best way to clean it

Best Answer

Usually just regular dish soap (not a dishwasher) and a soft sided sponge if your tea set was made to drink tea out of. You can soak teastains in a little bleach and water mixed. But if it looks hand painted and never been used for tea, use a clean paint brush and plain water and brush the dust out of crevices.Of course to really use it wash it gently in Joy or Dawn.

Best Answer

I have some old foreign coins. 1892. 1890. I think the oldest is from 1837. There are several dozen. Britain. New Zealand. Korea. Japan. Spain. All over. I know it's impossible to grade and appraise that sort of thing sight unseen, but I'm wondering who I would even take such a collection to in order to gain an honest appraisal or to even find out if they're worth anything.<br />
Any advice?<br />
:)

Best Answer

Coins from this time are well known to collectors and a Hobby shop or a Jeweler may help. But you can look it up yourself online or get a price guide from the library. Just be careful of online appraissers they want money before they even answer your question.If you go online make sure it's free. Take a look on Ebay first under Antique coins. They have everything!

Best Answer

I have a Hummel wall hanging music mad in West Berlin. cant find another one? is it fake??

Best Answer

It should say Goebel and have a small bee in a triangle if it's a Hummel.What is it made of? Musical what?

Best Answer

its a round wooden front panel with a hummel kids picture on the front (looks like it paper with lacquer on top) and a plastic music box on the back you hang it on the wall and it plays Try to Remember

Best Answer

OK, then it's a piece made for the tourist trade worth about 30.00.You can date it from the song that I think was popular in the late 60's I think it was in a movie!

Best Answer

hooray for you!! and thanks!

Best Answer

I have an arm garter from my grandfather who worked as a hotel clerk. Only one.<br />
plus my aunt had a minature copy of the carriage for the coronation of Queen Elizabeth.

Best Answer

The Garter sounds priceless to me! (Worth about 25.00) There are lots of coronation stuff on the market( I have a Teacup) But it may be worth about35.00

Best Answer

thanks. I love the garter. It's fancy....brass or something...looks like gold but it's not and it has glass that looks like diamonds and a bar that you pull to tighten it.

Best Answer

Since it has such detail it may be worth more. Rhinestone Jewelry and Art Deco styles are worth more. Look at the jewelry part and see if there are any maker names stamped in. It may be worth more like 75.00

Best Answer

thanks...art deco...love that stuff. fits.but didn't get it til you pointed it out. very cool

Best Answer

i have a faberge egg. you think it's worth millions?

Best Answer

No, worthless.So you should send it to me C/o EP questions. (Just KIdding!)

Best Answer

lol. but really, it has a gold base and it's blue. is it just a mass reproduction?

Best Answer

Hard to tell. If it is made in china or Taiwan it is worth 10.00. If it is hand enameled and made in Europe or Russia it could be worth 100.00. If it is made by Avon or Franklin Mint It could be worth 20.00-30.00. Any markings on it?

Best Answer
Best Answer
Best Answer

Damn, it won't let me click. I don't want to invade your privacy. But I think you should definately look into it! Imagine if it's real! Like I said before check ebay, check online , don't go to appraisers go to sites that give you history and do not ask for money! Or get abook from the library on faberge eggs to tell if yours is real. They were often given as gifts and I seem to recall some Hollywood Director giving them out as party favors. How exciting!

Best Answer

you can copy &amp; paste the URL...but maybe ill do a lil research on it. lol.

Best Answer

Don't laugh at the computer challenged Seniors, my child. I'll get my Daughter to explain it to me!

Best Answer