UltraHighMonarch UltraHighMonarch 26-30, M 89 Answers Feb 15, 2012

OH NO! A Satanist! Run for the hills!

Satanism is scary to Dualists. Satanism is the name for selfish humanism as a form of Hedenism. Satanist is anyone who would run over a passed out homeless guy in the street; or someone who finds a lost wallet and steals the money within before throwing it down on the ground again; or someone who sees an elderly lady crossing the street a truck coming right at her and casually looks away, sips his coffee and goes about his business as the woman is struck by the truck; someone who has HIV and knowingly has multiple partners knowing he will infect them after all if you are Satanic it is all about personal pleasure; they dont turn the other cheek but they may use two fists; so in a way real Satanists are pretty scary... Most of them end up in jail at some point .... Most people who are in jail are Satanists and don't even know it.

BTW... Real Satanists do not believe in either God or Satan. The "Satan" in their "-ism" is like sarcasm or in other words, an outright challenge as an advisary of everything Christian and ethical/moral. Satanists believe in personal pleasure, satisfaction as well as selfworship literally above all else. They probably do not make good l*vers because it isn't about their partner AT ALL. They would not make good fathers or mothers because it is all about self-gratification, self-absorption above anyone else. And being a good effective parent means delayed self-gratification. I would be interested in knowing how a true Satanist fairs in the world. Social norms, and laws would prevent a true Satanist from completely practicing his/her religion. I think in light of that people put their individual spin on the Satanic religion.

Best Answer

Ive never heard such slander in all my life!!! It's funny to me how you think you know "REAL SATANISM". And I thought Christians were my enemys. Your on my list!!!

Best Answer

I agree with Omni. A Satanist would not have any meaningful relationships and no one would like him but his fellow hedonists and sado-masochists. Wonder how you'd fare in Prison....
I wouldn't brag about being one. That's for sure.

Best Answer

Actually, BluOmni is completely correct. True Satanist, those that follow the teachings of Anton LaVey, do not worship Satan. Those who belong to the Church of Satan, based on the Satanic Bible, by LaVey, believe that (paraphrased) "To acknowledge the existence of Satan, is to acknowledge the existence of God by recognizing His creation and his antithesis." The Church of Satan teaches that the only way to "defy God and all his works is to defy his existence," not by worshiping an opposite, intangible force (i.e.Satan) but rather, by denying Him completely by exalting yourself as God because reality only exists because you observe and it is, therefore, an object for your personal gratification. Luciferians actually worship "the Devil" or "Satan" or "Lucifer." I am neither but I know the difference.
Just sayin'.

Best Answer

wtf are u realy that stupid

Best Answer

Not to sound rude, but many people despite their religious belief systems are hypocrites. Many turn their heads away when someone needs help. I have seem pastors walk away from people in need ie homeless. You hear on the news over and over about priests that molest children. And, in the show "To Catch a Predator" a Jewish Rabbi was caught attempting to seduce what he thought was a minor. Please observe the extremists amongst every religion and you will also see harbored hatred. I grew up Christian (Pentecostal) and I still dare to defy the rules imposed by any Church. My belief (if I have any at this point) is that IF there is a God, its a God of love, tolerance and acceptance. I would even dare to go as far as saying that IF GOD does exist he has probably spent sometime setting his differences aside and played chess with the devil.

Best Answer

Give me a break! Ultra... I obviously was not referring to you. I have known Satanists by the way and also have heard a presentation from Satanists and they would say I was listening. Btw... I didn't say you don't have the right to believe what you will and also change Satanism or Christianity to fit your temperament, needs, desires, and intelligence. You have a right to do that. It is your relative truth. I am not on your enemy list no matter how much you may closed mindedly want me there, you know? ;0)~. It isn't my fault btw that different strokes (Satanism) for different folks!

Best Answer

Christian and moral are two very different things in my humble opinion ;)

Best Answer

you have no idea what your talking about im a satanist who used to be a catholic as a catholic i sold drugs to children shot at people i was stabbed a and arrested four times by the age of 13 and picked up multiple felony charges i did countless things im not proud of at the age of 15 i became extremely interested in satanism and i became a converted satanist by the age of 16 i never got into any major trouble again not saying i became perfect far from it but im a better person as a satanist than i ever was as a catholic.

Best Answer

your an idiot im a satanist and nobody knows not that im ashamed i just don't tell any one unless they ask my religion or were on the subject then i have no problem telling i bet your friends with a few satanist and have no idea

Best Answer

No, I question that there is a God, so why should I fear the opposite of something that may or may not exist.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

umm..you're welcome

Best Answer

thanks for that.

Best Answer

I'm certain there isn't a God and I ditto yr answer.
What she said.

Best Answer

i agree with you

Best Answer

There is most certainly a GOD and your it. I find that some of the most elusive answers in life are staring us in the face, or even closer. Like within us. Most of the answer I seek seem to be an innate form of knowledge covered up by the eyes of perception and misunderstanding.

Best Answer

naah there's nothing be scared of about it , just hold on to your beliefs and ignore those comments about how you should like .... stick a statue in your *** .... O_o wtf , seriously I can't understand why some people have to always question one another , if you say you are a satanist then I don't think no one can really say you were not 'cause it is all in only your head and only YOU know what you believe in.

and I know this is completely different but once this umm extremely ignorant guy called me a ********* 'cause I am a bi sexual , and somehow he had the idea that bi's are into little boys .... O_o some people should shut the **** up about things they don't know **** about and mind their own lives. only we can know what we think and feel and what we believe in.

Best Answer

As long as no one is hurt I don't give a crap, but I think satanists just use the word satanist to freak out christians and get a rise out of them.

Best Answer

No, that doesn't scare me but I'm inclined to ask whether you are a true Satanist or a Luciferian; that is do you worship the Devil, the antithesis of God, or do you reject that he ever existed and exalt yourself as a god because reality only exists within your perception?

Best Answer

Wow!! Where the **** do you people get your info from!?!?! I've never heard such a confused bunch of sheep in my life!!! I WORSHIP NOTHING OR NO ONE!!!!! you get that!!!???

Best Answer

If you don't worship anything or anybody then wouldn't you be an atheist, not a satanist?

Best Answer

Yep. And we get our information from things called "books" They have words in them, and if you know how, you can get real information from them.

Best Answer

Don't you kind of have to worship 'self' above others?

Best Answer

I wouldn't say "worship" but I see your point. What Satanists believe is (as best as I understand and can explain) that because reality only exists within your perception, therefore you ARE God because existence is only known through your perception. Therefore, everything in it, must be your creation and exist for your personal pleasure and gratification.

Best Answer

i find satanism is a personal type of thing it is how you think it is basically

Best Answer

No, doesn't scare me... It's not like we'll have to hang out together after we die. You're going to hell and I'm going to heaven

Best Answer

my fear is to be out of alignment with my god, and Satan is not my god. why should I fear the creation more than the creator ?"

Best Answer

another demented person?!.............how original?! ;-P

Best Answer

myth-taken idiology

Best Answer

Ditto

Best Answer

Reality taken ideology

Best Answer

I could care less honestly.

Best Answer

Good. So, if u CAN care less then try that. Care less about this question. Lol!! You meant you coulnt care less right?

Best Answer

Bahaha yep xD

Best Answer

woooooooo......what are you gonna do to me ?

Best Answer

What would you like me to do to you? I'm a people pleaser.

Best Answer

Ummmm..... You might want to study what it is to be a Satanist. People pleaser? Ummm.... Not Satanism.

Best Answer

Did it ever occur to your small mind that pleasing people pleases me?!?! Your an ill informed idiot. You want me to be your misinterpreted version of a satanist? Here goes...GO **** YOURSELF AND YOUR "OMNIVERSAL" MIND!!!!! how's that? Not good enough!! Ok... Send me a personal msg and I'll show you the epitome of EVIL!!!!! It will be unparalleled!!!

Best Answer

Oh no! A Satanist! No, really though, that's what I get called by anyone who doesn't understand my religion. Considering I don't believe in the Abrahamic version of ultimate evil, it doesn't put much fear into me. It's just an alternate belief system.

Best Answer

Very well put! Thank you

Best Answer

Oh no!

Best Answer

NO; should it scare me?

~F~

Best Answer

Not at all

Best Answer

i dont know about you brother but **** what thos other ******** say about what we are one day while they realize that they have been ****** by there own religion we will all be sitting on the high glorys of hell plucking out the golden fruit we are misjudged and im glad that at least one of us has the balls to come out and say what he is and for that i respect you so **** those other comments we are all our own people

Best Answer

No, I just think you are silly like any other religious person.

Best Answer

No. Why should that scare me? Satan is the white god. You are very intelligent to have realized that. You should worship your god because he created you. Give thanks. Beats me why so many whites choose to pray to the Black God.

Best Answer

Nope. I fear no man...hell you bleed just like I do! Lol but seriously nah...I think the term is what gets people

Best Answer

I'm a Santaist. Once a year, a jolly fat guy delivers presents to all the good people of the world...or so I believe.

Best Answer

Im indifferent I'm a universalist ,I am not judgmental of what you do

Best Answer

Yes... I understand. I used to call myself a Universalist but I believe all is ONE and there are many universes so I started calling myself an Omniversalist. I believe all people are equal and God Energy or Consciousness. I believe in morality, ethics, selflessness, etc. Satanists are very different. They believe in self-gratification, self-absorption and self-worship above all else. It is basically a religion of the Self where carnal pleasure, selfishness reigns supreme. Without these elements, one is not a true Satanist.

Best Answer

Isn't Satan Gods twin? Religion is not my chosen subject

Best Answer

Not really. Your thinking of the so called "fallen angel" lucifer.

Best Answer

I'll take your word for it

Best Answer

Dont. How do u know I'm not full of shi??! look that **** up in through multiple sources of records and make your own decision. If I just sat back and took peoples "words for it" I'd be one stupid ****!! Maybe I'm sill stupid.lol!! But still intelligent, none the less.

Best Answer

Might do when there's a lull in the questions

Best Answer

A little because it demonstrates how deluded you are to worship a fiction. Your imagination creates ALL the details, and unguided dark thoughts can lead to dark actions.

Have fun in the nuthouse when they try you for whatever demented act you are caught for and certified insane.

Best Answer

If you know nothing of satanism please don't cast your ingrorace at me, because I'll spit it back at you in blood!!!! I worship nothing!!!

Best Answer

Read my reply to thebenis then choke on your own blood cretin.

Best Answer

Thank you I will. I love you too freeed!!!

Best Answer

Ummmm..... Satanists worship themselves... They do not believe in God or Satan. Using "Satan" in their "-ism" is like satire, like sarcasm.

Best Answer

Who told you this?!? Listen. If you promise to stop lying about satanism I'll stop telling the truth about you. Ok **** face!!

Best Answer

No because I believe in God and you don't know where I live

Best Answer

Oh I don't? Let's see. How long do u think it'll take me to tell u your exact address? This is quite easy for me to do. However, for lack of your securiy I will not do this if you ask.

Best Answer

Why would you need to do this? Don't you have Satan business to do?

Best Answer

Lol!! Don't mind me. I was just being stupid. I'm sorry for acting like a jerk. I have no reason to do such a thing. :)

Best Answer

Apology accepted :)

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Actually read all the comments, very interesting, just not my thing.

Best Answer

I know how you feel. I've read all the comments too and I'm not sure it's my thing either. Lol!!!

Best Answer