lyinginwait lyinginwait 22-25, F 35 Answers Sep 24, 2012 in Religion

your username is lyinginwait, so, yes....

Best Answer

Not in the least. I'm nearly a pagan ;)

Best Answer

Yeah :)

Best Answer

It doesn't freak me out because I have such an insane love for Lucifer. I don't believe it, I'm very fascinated by it and I truly believe he was the 'good guy' in the story. Many people are fooled. I mean God made you kill your own children, killed tons of people and then says 'Thou shalt not kill.'

Best Answer

What do you mean by satanist? That you go around believing in demons and chant with other people led by an old guy in a funny robe. My grandparents do that too. They're Lutherans.

Best Answer

Um... no. lol

Best Answer

no..you're a very bland looking satanist...blue and bland in fact.

Best Answer

Nahhh doesn't freak me out, I require my own beliefs also, so I generally try not to get scared of people with their own beliefs <3

Best Answer

Ill let you guess why i wouldnt freak out. lol

Best Answer

idk... this seems like a tough one... lol

Best Answer

no,bec its ur choice.. =)

Best Answer

no. but actually i got very interested on you so i'll add you, please confirm okay

Best Answer

Whatevs ;-)

Best Answer

He'll.......no

Best Answer

Hell"....."No

Best Answer

Umm o.o

Best Answer

This has been asked by others - "satanist" doesn't mean the same to everybody. What distinguishes your practices/beliefs. FYI I don't believe in Satan so you worry me by believing a lie.

Best Answer

Laveyan.

Best Answer

I own a copy of that "Bible"...acceptable practices in that no violence is advocated nor coercion; still, I don't share a belief in that personage.

Best Answer

really???

Best Answer

Yea.

Best Answer

then no i don't hav any prblm wid dat

Best Answer

No, not really. Good luck with that.

Best Answer

I am Christian so... You know. But I wouldn't be afraid, I mean I don't even know what you preach :). You're probably a really nice person! :D, but then we have our religious differences. So we probably might never really be friends :(.

Best Answer

My best friend is Christian. She attends church every Sunday and Wednesday. We just never speak of religion. :)

Best Answer

ooh!, then I guess we could be friends! If it's possible :D. They're just completely different religions. But then again I have heaps of muslim friends, so I suppose it doesn't have to an issue!! :)

Best Answer

No, but you will never be a friend of mine.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

If you are a true satanist, as described by Anton Szandor LaVey, you believe in the opposite of good. You dwell on darkness rather than light. We would be opposites.

Best Answer

No! Because i personally think that you must have gone through something to take that decision, and maybe you need some help, I mean nothing bad, just telling!

Best Answer

It's cool. Thanks.

Best Answer

No, in fact satanists are very interesting to me.

Best Answer

How so? :)

Best Answer

Their belief system, the way they live/act. Most satanists are actually good people, and just misunderstood.

Best Answer

Finally someone with sense shoud have known itd be you knight.

Best Answer

I myself am not a satanist, but I like you guys

Best Answer