Turn off your #$%-ing waltzes and operas, and go out on a DATE, already.

Best Answer

. . . you forgot to mention Bruckner!

Best Answer

I quit.

Best Answer

Good bye, friend.

Best Answer

I'm just joking, dude. LOL!!

Best Answer

Good!!

Best Answer

If this is a true and honest question I would say twice a month is fine. She's concerned for your welfare. Especially if you live alone. My sister gets bored and when she does she wants to talk for hours. Talk about her neighbors and gossip over the people in her church...<br />
That would bug the crap out of me. Makes me NUTZ!

Best Answer

Does your illness include isolating yourself ? Perhaps once a week, but she has to keep herself sane, being your only outlet is a bit much to ask of anyone.

Best Answer

Yes. I isolate myself. That's my disorder.

Best Answer

Yeah once a week is enough. Have you tried group therapy? Just to get you out the house and kinda being with others.

Best Answer

Call her, invite her for some lunch, give some interest in her and her too- I do not know her and all people are different, but I know I call my brothers weekly when they are in times of need. It does take two to tango.

Best Answer

If I call her and she's not in the mood to talk, she says she has to go to the bathroom. She calls me when she feels like talking. It's weird.

Best Answer