rachybabe00 rachybabe00 16-17, F 5 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Health

simple, ignore boys till you are 35

Best Answer

this isnt about boys, and its kind of hard to their a huge distraction

Best Answer

What helps for college? Good grades to get $$..THAT helps for college. <br />
If you wish to join a club do so, otherwise...just be a teenager. Don't be in a hurry to grow up. You will all too fast. What advise exactly do you seek? Then perhaps I can help. <br />
ps..Take a foreign language..lots of math and science. <br />
Eat right..sleep enough hours.

Best Answer

join some clubs or something

Best Answer

i am but i dont know what to do im trying to find myself in highschool but i dont know how to..

Best Answer

well what do u like?? art music chess? find something u like doing outa school and join that program at school

Best Answer

i like soccer i play for a travel team but it takes up your whole summer to play for the highschool and i wouldn't make the team

Best Answer

how do u know u wouldnt? my sister said the same thing this yr bout makin varsity for vb and she made captian

Best Answer

because freshman year i trained so hard and was 90% sure i was going to make it and I was let down with the letter that I have been cut

Best Answer

give it another go make them see what they missed last yr my sister is 4'5" not exactly varisty material but she worked harder then any of the girls out there and made it

Best Answer

Don't bother it's all a waste of time.

Best Answer

what do you mean by that? i wanna stay active and it helps for college im confused?

Best Answer

Don't bother spending all your time on pointless activities if there are ones that actually have a benefit then you shouldn't have a problem staying committed.

Best Answer