Twinklebird Twinklebird 26-30, F 26 Answers Dec 7, 2013 in Intimacy

I also am in a long term relationship with my boyfriend and get turned in by that , i know i dont want to be with a girl or anything or have feelings for girls im confused to :(

Best Answer

Your most likely bi-sexual or have bi-sexual leanings.

Hence the confusion

If you were lesbian or straight only there would be no confusion.

If it is a slight leaning you can put it out of your head.
If it is burning desire , then it would require intense reconditioning to ride yourself of it.

I have found that most woman have bi-sexual leanings in some form or another.
Explain this to your boy friend and maybe you can come to an understanding.
Be careful about bring in another woman into the relationship. It can go all hay wire if you lose control and i am not talking about your boyfriend and her.
I am talking about her getting mad you're with him to much or you not giving enough attention to your boyfriend because you start enjoying her more.
Think it through and be honest with your self and your boyfriend how YOU want to deal with this impulse.

Good luck Honey

Best Answer

Most women get turned on by lesbian **** especially the more erotic style, in itself it doesn't mean you're a lesbian at all. <br />
A lot of straight guys get turned on by gay male or bi **** too but they are even less comfortable about it or likely to admit it.

Best Answer

I admit it. I get turned on by that and watch gay and bi ****. I'm very embarrassed to mention it in my "real" life though

Best Answer

Sooo do I!! It's kind of weird but I get turned on more by watching other females than I do by guys. I Dont think you're a lesbian until you act on it

Best Answer

Labels are boring as ****. I say do whatever the hell turns you on.

Best Answer

just because u watch and like lesbian **** it does not make you a lesbian - merely curious

Best Answer

Are you turned on by naked females?<br />
Are you female?<br />
If you answered yes to both you're probably a lesbian.

Best Answer

Yes to both I just love seeing big boobs and vaginas gets me soo wet

Best Answer

waxed or shaved

Best Answer

There was a study done some were on this, why there are far more girls who have bi-sexual leaning then guys.
Only 2-3% of men have bi-sexual leanings, 1-1.5% are gay.
30-60% of women have bi-sexual leanings in some degree or another. I think is was 2-5% were lesbians.

The reason way there almost 10x as many women with bi-sexual leaning then guys, it's that most children are breast feed by there mom.
So deep down there is a primal attraction for women to other women.
Showing either males or females breasts also lowers stress levels in both.
This naturally leads to females being attracted to other erotic things in women.

The lesbian **** just brings it to the surface and strengthens the attraction.

Best Answer

No you're just honest about your full range of feelings. What's confusing you is the hypocrisy and denial of our pathetic society.

Best Answer

Technically, one would be bisexual

Best Answer

I'm the same but I think I am one

Best Answer

you might be bisexual...totally normal!

Best Answer

When you watch you get turned on. Then what do you want to have a man or woman walk into the room. My girl loves watching girls and has even played a bit, but she gets turned on and then wants a man.

Best Answer

I want a man to walk into the room and join us

Best Answer

No.<br />
You are just appreciative of the gifts that women hold for us.<br />
Being a woman and having sex with another woman makes you a lesbian.<br />
Apparently no one has ever explained that to you before.

Best Answer

i like gay (men) p0rn

Best Answer

I read in cosmo? That it's normal.<br />
But i am not sure because I don't get turned on by that at ALL so maybe bisexual? But I feel like all girls are in a way

Best Answer

My fantasy is for my partner to come home to me giving another hottie oral

Best Answer

Nope. I think it's normal.

Best Answer