Twinklebird Twinklebird 26-30, F 25 Answers Dec 7, 2013 in Intimacy

Most women get turned on by lesbian **** especially the more erotic style, in itself it doesn't mean you're a lesbian at all. <br />
A lot of straight guys get turned on by gay male or bi **** too but they are even less comfortable about it or likely to admit it.

Best Answer

I admit it. I get turned on by that and watch gay and bi ****. I'm very embarrassed to mention it in my "real" life though

Best Answer

I also am in a long term relationship with my boyfriend and get turned in by that , i know i dont want to be with a girl or anything or have feelings for girls im confused to :(

Best Answer

My wife loves watching lesbian ****. Sends her into orbit. Once she said she would like to do it with one of the beautiful women in the video. I told her she is free to act on that but she won't. I enjoy it that my wife is attracted to women.

Best Answer

Sooo do I!! It's kind of weird but I get turned on more by watching other females than I do by guys. I Dont think you're a lesbian until you act on it

Best Answer

Labels are boring as ****. I say do whatever the hell turns you on.

Best Answer

just because u watch and like lesbian **** it does not make you a lesbian - merely curious

Best Answer

Are you turned on by naked females?<br />
Are you female?<br />
If you answered yes to both you're probably a lesbian.

Best Answer

Yes to both I just love seeing big boobs and vaginas gets me soo wet

Best Answer

waxed or shaved

Best Answer

Recently, I downloaded a bunch of photos of celebrities in tiny bikinis. I asked my wife if she wanted to see these. First she said no. Then she comes over to check these out. She loves looking at beautiful women nude or almost nude. Once, I showed her one celebrity in a bikini and said, "Doesn't she look great?" She replied, "Yes."

Best Answer

No you're just honest about your full range of feelings. What's confusing you is the hypocrisy and denial of our pathetic society.

Best Answer

Technically, one would be bisexual

Best Answer

I'm the same but I think I am one

Best Answer

you might be bisexual...totally normal!

Best Answer

When you watch you get turned on. Then what do you want to have a man or woman walk into the room. My girl loves watching girls and has even played a bit, but she gets turned on and then wants a man.

Best Answer

I want a man to walk into the room and join us

Best Answer

No.<br />
You are just appreciative of the gifts that women hold for us.<br />
Being a woman and having sex with another woman makes you a lesbian.<br />
Apparently no one has ever explained that to you before.

Best Answer

i like gay (men) p0rn

Best Answer

I read in cosmo? That it's normal.<br />
But i am not sure because I don't get turned on by that at ALL so maybe bisexual? But I feel like all girls are in a way

Best Answer

My fantasy is for my partner to come home to me giving another hottie oral

Best Answer

Nope. I think it's normal.

Best Answer