I'm quite frightened of yarbles
SkippingTheGoldenYears SkippingTheGoldenYears 18-21, F 26 Answers Mar 16, 2012

I think you are an attention seeking young lady, who in my opinion has been around the block a few times

Best Answer

first thought ... yar. 45 yr old dude , room next to mummy cause he still has nightmares, but meh. i'm getting soft ;)

Best Answer

I'm debating whether or not this is complimentary

Best Answer

i debating wether it makes sense at all....

Best Answer

DAREorDARE is hoping he'll get laid.

Best Answer

Lol @ fatalcharm.

Best Answer

im debating what your question is about

Best Answer

lol @ fatalcharm

Best Answer

The old "in-out, in-out"? Geez, if thats what you are going to call it then I can understand why you want to kill yourself.

Best Answer

Lmao best answer yet

Best Answer

And it's Nadsat if you must know

Best Answer

Well this is the best question yet. The words "in-out, in-out" give me the funniest visuals.

Best Answer

It's a clockwork orange reference :)

Best Answer

This question made me feel sick.

Best Answer

It's just a bit of Nadsat my love

Best Answer

Lol @ your clockwork orange obsession right now.

Best Answer

Hahah I have to practice my Nadsat for when I read the book

Best Answer

Also- sex rocks big time but unfortunately not every time and especially not with every person. Best: someone you feel relaxed/secure with and attracted to. It usually isn't very good at first but practise makes perfect. You can NOT miss out on this shizz

Best Answer

I'll keep that in mind!

Best Answer

the first time old" in and out "will take u 2 hell be4 u suicide lol!! ^ ^<br />
and yeah ppl take this too serious (maybe EP should give free humour sense than tokens)

Best Answer

What a choodessny idea young droogy!

Best Answer

I used urban dict 2 translate lol! this nadsat thing only happen in USA or also in other country that use english too? its serious question, lol! since learn english and those f***kin grammar already killin me! geez and now nadsat?huhhhhhh*am foreign

Best Answer

Lol no no one uses Nadsat on a regular basis. I've just been watching too much of A Clockwork Orange is all

Best Answer

lol! lol! I feel stupid!! *ahahaha

Best Answer

I think u shouldn't worry bout dyin a virgin. Wat u should worry bout is tryin to become happy again. Wit out sex as an option

Best Answer

Nice sponse

Best Answer

Y do u wan to die in the first place

Best Answer

Too much ultraviolence in this world

Best Answer

True :( I heard about this guy called ultraviolent ray. When you go outside he beats down on your face until it goes red. How terrible is that

Best Answer

That's not a reason to kill urself

Best Answer

i think once youv;e ad the ol in out in out. suicide won't seem such a good idea.... go get some!

Best Answer

Kinda agree!

Best Answer

high 5's?

Best Answer

Hahaha. Perhaps

Best Answer

perhaps... wtf. see here is my point on women in general . yeah i said it WHAT ? :) 18-21 yrs old... god damned world at yo feet... go shake your *** for the love of all thats ever been your age!.... peace ;)

Best Answer

'fi were you I'd try to experience it MANY times before you topped your class. Thousands of times, preferably.<br />
Go get started!!

Best Answer

Try the new "in and out" and make it your own .... with whoever you choose ... as it is no one else's business ... once you do; you'll not be considering suicide anymore ...

Best Answer

A sladky molodoy devotchka such as yourself should see what it's like to sod before she snuffs it.

Best Answer

Haha well played!

Best Answer

When it comes to unwise, it's the suicidal part.... You have to get laid to be contented? Girl, I've be alone and a virgin for 22 years. No family, no friends, no lover. Still, I saw it through like a tough nut. You have potential, don't let it slipped away...

Best Answer

you question isnt so funny when my friend just wrote and said her brother took his own life! and last night a close friend was found who took his life on tuesday. suicide is not a joke and am i too serious? yeah much

Best Answer

Have ye missed ye dose of droog milk? I think yes!

Best Answer

what you think and what i think are worlds apart.

Best Answer

Old men say that one should never die without trying everything.

Best Answer

I wonder why OLD MEN say that....

Best Answer

Because they're experienced!! :)

Best Answer

"GO AND GET *******" lol

Best Answer

Don't get me into a drat now my young malchik

Best Answer

You have a great sense of humor and I hope that you make that decission for yourself. I know that any guy out there would give you a thirll before you take on your doctorate.

Best Answer

Why thank you my dear droogy droog, no one else here seems to appreciate it

Best Answer

You show us all that you are quite sophisticated in your tee hees.

Best Answer

I do!

Best Answer

Why thank you Young sharp, dont forget to eat your veggies and drink ye old moloko

Best Answer

Well, if you're gonna "do" yourself right after "he" "does" you, whats the worry?

Best Answer

Hmmm

Best Answer

The old "in-out" as you so put it, can last a myriad of varying mind altering experiences that even after strange eons are quite memorable worth doing over and over again until death comes to end the ecstasy of existing all together.

Best Answer

Excellent, is there any ultraviolence involved?

Best Answer

I'm just the gimp in the latex and leather outfit trying to find the door to the next room. You may need to ask Jeeves.

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

Taking the Easy way out doesn't get you into heaven

Best Answer

But in-out does?

Best Answer

Well the keeper of the gates is called St Peter ;)

Best Answer

LOL. Good one.

Best Answer

take the time an do something about it don be to quick to jump to that point just yet

Best Answer

Right u r

Best Answer

slow an steady just member that

Best Answer

hi yes get back I will help you out and I will stop if you want me to how old are you then

Best Answer