BreakerOfChains BreakerOfChains 22-25, F 14 Answers Jul 5 in Dating & Relationships

Er... just stop doing it?

Best Answer

I tried....didn't work.

Best Answer

I guessed you're doomed then

Best Answer

Start by thinking of the person who was dominating and controlling to you in the past. Do you resent this person? Can you forgive them? Often, we become the people we resent. I resented my mother for a very long time for the harsh disciplining she used on me. But then, I forgave her for it and I grew out of being an overgrown child with a beard.<br />
Start by letting go of that person in your childhood who was dominating over you. Forgive that person. Don't resent them. We become the people we resent. Stop resenting. Break the chain around your own heart and then you can break the chains you have put around the people around you.

Best Answer

Yes, I have done all of this. I was bound by so many chains but broke everyone except one, I don't trust people. I've been through so much, but my parents had the biggest impact on my life and who I am today. I've seen my mother get beaten and I saw how submissive she was to her husband and boyfriends and I told myself that I would never become like her and now I'm the total opposite. My father is controlling and demanding but he's intimidating with his. Me, I'm controlling when it comes to decision making, I lead in the relationship, if something needs done I do it myself, I pay the bills, I dominate every conversation, I'm a workaholic, and almost every guy I've dated said I make them feel like I don't need them. Some also said that I don't make them feel like a man. When more than one man saids that, then it must be true. All my life I was forced not to depend on anyone so as I got older, I did what I had to do. So everything a man normally does in a relationship for his woman, I already know how to do. So what am I suppose to do? Act clueless so he feel like a man?

Best Answer

Unfortunately, we men are very egoistic creatures. We need to feel needed and we need to be depended upon. We like it when the woman we're with depends on us. I'm not saying to be submissive. I'm saying that it could be 50-50.

Best Answer

Start remembering that men are better than you, and you have to do what they say.

Best Answer

Is that right? How is that so? Please enlighten me....

Best Answer

See this is what I'm talking about, that back chat. You got to start remembering your place and maybe you'll keep a guy longer than a week.

Best Answer

😧😧😧 wow okay, remember my place. Got it!

Best Answer

Hahahahahaha!!! :D:D:D:!!. You're funny.

Best Answer

Do yourself everything you dont want him to do to you and you will see it's really means nothing.

Best Answer

Ok 😊

Best Answer

HI BreakerOfChains <br />
recognize what you want to do and aim to change. I quite like demanding women myself. Just saying. Controlling less so.<br />
Best wishes<br />
:)

Best Answer

😊😊 thank you very much....

Best Answer

Meow... Talk to me..

Best Answer

Message me if you want

Best Answer

let him tie you up

Best Answer

Oh no lol

Best Answer

I suspect the next few relationships will change it for you, if you meet "the one" who thinks you aren't his one because of those things.. They are likely to be hard lessons I am afraid

Best Answer

You maybe right

Best Answer

Hmmm. Sounds like the same problem I have. It could be because you feel like you lack control in your own life (hypothetically speaking), so in return, you try to control whatever you can.

Best Answer

I think it's my lack of trust in men as far as being a leader. I had to take control of my life very young as far as taking care of myself and my business. Also I simply just don't trust easy.

Best Answer

There's no one really that trusts easily, trust is something that is earned. Having to take control early can be apart of the trust issue, since you've been there, it's like you will always be responsible no matter who wants to help.

Best Answer

Don't just find a guy who like it like me

Best Answer

Where are you? Lol

Best Answer

Texas USA

Best Answer

You need to bite your tongue whenever you get the urge

Best Answer

I've tried and every time I take a step back, a man doesn't know how to lead. (Shrugs)

Best Answer

Why change it, just find a naturally subservient male

Best Answer

I don't want a subservient male.

Best Answer

get one that compliment your domineering nature then

Best Answer

You can try, but honestly, it's who you are, so...~shrugs~ find a compliant guy, I guess.

Best Answer

I was in a relationship with I guy like that and I wasn't really happy.

Best Answer

Not surprising. You're a chick, after all.

Best Answer

This chick can be happy thank you. It's just every man that made me happy, I didn't make happy. I want to change that some how. Guess I'll pray on it.

Best Answer

That's what I mean. What you need, you don't want, and what you want, you don't need. You inherently draw on chaos.

Best Answer

Well before you start assuming, the kind of men I date do give me what I need and I'm very open to what I need. They're really good men but I just can't trust a man taking that leader role in my life because I have have trust issues. So yes, I am drawing chaos.

Best Answer