jrterrazas jrterrazas 18-21, M 22 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Intimacy

Wear a condom and go for it,, Life is short, You will be in the grave for a long time.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

If the ********* involves a guy and a girl.....be sure not to lose your virginity to the guy.

Best Answer

lol funny

Best Answer

It's your life - do what you want.

Best Answer

That sounds expensive

Best Answer

Best Answer

You will shame yourself, dont do it.

Best Answer

how?

Best Answer

lets just say it wouldnt be a ********* for very long.. if you catch my drift..

Best Answer

ohhk i get you, thank you!

Best Answer

If a virgin how do you know it's going to be great; and full of joy. The next question is a 3 as indicated by you. with what, who, and under what conditions. Beware of the great offers they might cost you more with the consequenses that are tied to them your choice of participating.

Best Answer

i'm a dj inside the club/crowd scene and all my friendsi work with are always teasing me how good it feels,i also official dj for 2 performers and they always telling me their storys,i sometimes feel hopeless and idk cuz im still virgin! :( and it's friends and he tell's me he's the only one he trusted to do this with...

Best Answer

Do as you choose not as they tell you too do. You pick your own wars ( place / choice ). Do what your soul tells you to do. Look at it this way. You will never keep up! You will never be better or worst when competing with the over achiever; or the one that lacks self esteem. Either way pick your own choices and be proud to do that choice on your own.

Best Answer

thank you-wow this was really motivating and touching!

Best Answer

Not going to advise you, but just know that it will likely be over before you know it.

Best Answer

maybe true

Best Answer

Do you guys really believe him? lolol

Best Answer

lol...and it's actually a 4some but why not believe me lol-anyways i feel awkard

Best Answer

One because no virgin proclaims that he is going to engage in a foursome. Two, you changed it from a 3 to a 4...three, most virgins would jump four, your insecurity is all over the question as if this would be the only way you would lose your virginity ever....dude, just buck up and sincere up

Best Answer

i guess it's your opinion i can't change that nor i will boder changing that.

Best Answer

yep and videos don't count

Best Answer

what videos?

Best Answer

If you have it with someone you care about, it makes breaking yourself into the job a lot easier. Multiple participant experiences are for jaded people, freaks, or those who have already lost their souls.

Best Answer

Says thesquirrel...hmmmm...jealous much

Best Answer

well I can tell that you dont get much pu-ssy

Best Answer

There was this one time, at band camp...

Best Answer

Umm id say a first time is probably going to be pretty emotionally involved for you and that may not be the nicest memory of it in the long run. just my opinion of course

Best Answer

so true :/

Best Answer

hope you find the answer that works for you. good luck ;)

Best Answer

thank you,wish me luck :(

Best Answer

that's prolly the best way to lose it, and thats all really s3x is a moment of joy

Best Answer

no i've gotten other offers maybe about 8 in my lifetime. but it's been a while since another one has come and i've been actually looking who to loose it with but a virgin......at the same time i dont but i feel my penis asking for some!

Best Answer

No - I would enjoy being with some one I care about before I even think about doing a 3 some.

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

Sex is supposed to be a special thing between two people that care about each other. Save yourself for someone deserving of your affection. There's that special someone out there for everyone. You're just being used in this situation.

Best Answer

i know but sometimes i feel is desperation

Best Answer

hahahaaaaaaa....<br />
if you do... Wear a rain coat!

Best Answer

why a rain coat lol?

Best Answer

oy vey child.... condom... wear a condom... Please tell me you know what that is?

Best Answer

ok now im understanding you

Best Answer

i get u know

Best Answer

lol whats the big deal about virginity and isnt that the only way u can lose it ? a moment of joy.. anyways i dont really care my advice is just stick with being virgin its way lesstroublesome

Best Answer

thank you bro!

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer