laura1414 laura1414 22-25, F 10 Answers Sep 1, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

a soulmate isn't necessarily what you think it is . . . a soulmate is a "kindred soul" who travels with you through many lifetimes, but the relationship isn't always a romantic one. Although soulmates may be lovers in one incarnation, in the next they may be siblings, or close friends, parent and child, student and teacher, etc. To "believe" in soulmates, one must first accept the concept of reincarnation, otherwise the term is meaningless . . .

Best Answer

men believe in -------I----------Me ------------------and myself------------

Best Answer

for me a soulmate is some one who loves the same things as you to enjoy ever part of life love and sex together and with each other. to be open minded and honest

Best Answer

That's not a Soul mate... Although that might be practically a compatible partner!

Best Answer

sigh, not all men believe in the same things you know? neither do women, it depends on the person not their gender. -_-

Best Answer

Not all women believe in soulmates.

Best Answer

yh.sooooooo

Best Answer

That probably depends on the man...

Best Answer

I believe in soulmates also, and still hopeful that one day I will meet mine

Best Answer

Men just do whatever the most people around them say to do. Or whatever makes them rich.

Best Answer

Lolz...

Best Answer