I want to experience having double penetration sex. I have come close twice. I'm scare to go to swinger bars. I don't know how to do online dating, because it seems a little weird to me. How do I go about making my fantasy come true? Would it also be weird if I wanted the two men to be in a relationship with me? Are there any man that are into double penetration sex?
vls3352 vls3352 41-45, F 46 Answers Jun 28, 2009

My wife and I have done this many many times. I found the guys starting with the divorced coach of my son's soccer team. We had him over to watch xxx rated movies, she sat between us on our sofa, and we got together. she performed oral on him while I came into her from behind then we reversed. We have had over twenty guests involved over the years.

Best Answer

Hi want to benefit from ur experience , can u write in details how u manged to pull it off and how to made ur wife agree to this

Best Answer

Pls guide me

Best Answer

Once my wife was into the two men deal I started setting her up with other guys. One was a massage therypist who I literally advertised for. A massage guy to turn on my wife while I watched then we would both **** her. I interviewed a couple of guys, showing photos of her and found one that was suitable. he worked out very well. We had him over at least a dozen times. He had a twin brother and one time I surprised my wife with both of them and me. she was very busy that night.

Best Answer

Wow ..nice ..I'm too Wana enjoy that ..

Best Answer

I didn't "make" her do this. She and I talked about it when we were horny or making love. I kept talking about it and she would get turned on. She began showing off more and more - going braless, super short skirts. We were at a state convention and were at a cocktail party where we met this young guy from Omaha, Neb. She told me she thought he was hot and i asked her if I should invite him to our room for a blow job. She was hot with that idea. So, after several drinks I walked over to him and asked if he would like to come to our room so my wife could give him a blow job. Well he jumped at the chance. She and I went first and then he showed up. she was sitting on a chair and had removed her dress and was wearing only a short silk robe, open at the top exposing her **** and hard nipples. He comes in, she has him sit down, gets him a drink, undoes his pants and proceeds to suck his ****. Things heated up and she pulls him to the bed, completely removes his clothes and her robe, sucks his **** more and then climps on and ***** him. She was on the pill so he shot *** inside of her. then he watched us ****. He left but after that it was so easy finding guys to **** her. if you want more stories let me know. These are actual true stories, no joke!

Best Answer

The main trick is to meet the prospect several times before bringing her into the picture. After a few meetings i would always show him some nude photos of my wife so he knew it was real. Since she is so hot guys would go crazy to meet her. we would usually meet in a public bar so she could check them out and they would leave for a moment and i would get either thumbs up or thumbs down. even on one she wasn't wild about we had follow us to our car and she unbuttoned her dress which buttoned up the front and fingered her self for him and let him play with her ****.

Best Answer

I've been double penetrated, but one of them was always a toy. I've been thinking about it, and have to confess, it would almost have to be a brother in law or son in law. Don't think my sister would even consider it....she might stop talking to me altogether. My daughter and I are very close, and I've been in nude situations with her and her husband many times......but never crossed that line. I have fantasized about it though, and my hubby thinks it would be fun.....just don't know about the consequences.

Best Answer

I think you should try it cause you are all adults here and you are very close with your daughter!

Best Answer

As long as you leave feelings out of it and just have fun sex there is no consequences. My wife loves it when i bring other guys into our bed. Women should be able to act out their whorish side without consequences.

Best Answer

I want to do same with my wife, want her to enjoy with two guys at same time but how to make her agree , can u guide me pls

Best Answer

Start out subtle. Say a guy you know said he was part of MFM. See what she says. If she dont like it, maybe tell her it turns you on a little. Ask if you can bring a ***** to bed. Or just get one and put it under her pillow. Then **** her with it while you lick her *****. Then send her a nice pic of an MFM then later buy a MFM *****. Watch it together...BOOM! Youre there!

Best Answer

You LUCKY GUY! I always wanted to be the second M in a MFM. Friends told me about doing it then leaving her. I'd want to stay, lick the *** from her **** and face and breasts. Rub the *** into her hair. GAWD that turns me on!
.

Best Answer

I started by talking about what it would be like having another guy join us while we were *******. then I actually set it up for one evening. She was in a silk robe, sexy panties and no bra. She didn't know he was going to show up. She and I were watching dirty movies on the sofa and I was playing with her. I asked her what she would do if he showed up. Her reply was " Well, I guess I would have to **** you both". Soon he was ringing the doorbell. She pretended she was surprised and our friend and me ended up with her swallowing his *** while I shot inside her from behind. We got together the next night and she did **** him and me. after that, she was hooked and we had many guys as a *********.

Best Answer

Wow ..

Best Answer

Guide.me.n share yr experience

Best Answer

How were you in a nude situation with your daughter and son in law? That sounds intresting!

Best Answer

i consider myself pretty normal, having two men inside you is the best. i love giving oral whilst taking it in my *****, it makes me feel right dirty .

Best Answer

How about dp?

Best Answer

You are the woman of my dreams!

Best Answer

it is super fun! My wife loves two men at once!!

Best Answer

I'm a straight guy and would consider myself totally 'normal'. I wouldn't be interested in a relationship with more than one person at the same time, but I would be interested in the ********* including double penetration. <br />
I am highly curious about having sex with a third person in the room and also to give anal sex. It makes it a bigger turn on to think another guy would be in you at the same time. I'm comfortable enough with myself to be in that situation without being freaked out. Like I said, I'm not gay, so don't find men attractive, but would be interested in receiving anal sex too. Probably by a woman with a sex toy. This whole idea really turns me on and I would jump at this kind of opportunity.

Best Answer

Anal = GO SLOW! You cant have anything just shoved up there. Lotts of lube and patience. But have fun!

Best Answer

My wife and I started started searching for her to have a bf on the side 2 year ago and now we want to find a second guy to play but most are scared and chicken. I'm straight and so is she and our relationship has never been better. Its harder than you think to find a nice good looking normal guy to even play with let alone be a permanant bf material.

Best Answer

Where u from?

Best Answer

I have a buddy that's just a phone call away. We have played together a few times before. If your eve in my neck of the woods, feel free to drop me a line.

Best Answer

I think this is the best thing I've ever experienced! I'm an older man and when pleasing a woman I enjoy sharing her with another man watching him doing the same. I'm very comfortable with my sexuality and think every woman should have this experience at least once in their life!

Best Answer

YEAH! my hero! I ttotally agree. I am 55

Best Answer

Ya that normal women do it all the time I'm a guy and I have done me a guy and a girl and me and two girls<br />
(Two girls were better because I ****** 1 and squished the other ones boobs,made out,or slapped her ***) but ya it is completely normal infact I'm looking for a girl and I will do it with another guy if that's what u want

Best Answer

I also love to do sex with two girls same time but problem is I even don't have one and most surprising thing is I never have sex before. And I have craz of this !!!

Best Answer

wow,sounds nice,I appreciate..I will love to help you and do the same if you alllow me,but let me know where r u..

Best Answer

What ages of men

Best Answer

I don't think I could do the double p. But being with two guys or more sounds fun.

Best Answer

I'm a straight male with experience with this, I have been with 3 couples, I love pleasing women. I would like to help you with this, but first where are you located???

Best Answer

its normal so dnt worry if u find oppurtunity grab it

Best Answer

you should try it. its great. how it came about for me was i was sleeping with a guy who had a few roomates......

Best Answer

There are more than plenty of men out there that will help you out, but you said "Online dating might be a little "weird"??????

Best Answer

I think it's completly normal to want double penetration...sounds like fun!

Best Answer

It's all relative. Normal is what is routine for you so grab you two men and get busy if that's what you desire. Just tell them you want both of them for a relationship and see how it flies. adultfriendfinder.com, i know you said you don't want to do online dating but if you want two men to play with at once you will have no trouble finding them there!

Best Answer

I wouldn't consider it normal, but I wouldn't consider it crazy either. I will admit that I have thought about it too. <br />
Wanting to be in a relationship with both men would be extremely hard though, jealousy issues would ruin everything.

Best Answer