they are prettier than us, why do they want to be smarter than us too, they should leave us something

Best Answer

The really smart women don't let their men know it

Best Answer

No harm in it

Best Answer

I love a smart women I just need to find one thats smart and sane! My gf is one of the two.

Best Answer

If some men don't like smart women, the problem is of course on their side.<br />
Some men are so proud of their 'machism', they are afraid by smart women...

Best Answer

I'd much rather know an intelligent woman than you're stereotypical airhead blonde who needs to be told what the number to 911 is.

Best Answer

No offense intended, forlorn3. I was merely making a point.

Best Answer

I love being underestimated as an airhead blonde

Best Answer

Nope; I might worry that she'd find me dull or obvious and leave for someone more sparkling but I'd happily enjoy the ride 'til then. :)

Best Answer

yes i do, they are are very hard to find. how smart you ask, well some are like a goldfish, but if you find a smart one it is the most rewarding thing ever,

Best Answer

Is this a blond joke?

Best Answer

Naw not at all

Best Answer

There are different types of smart. It depends on what you mean by smart. Women vary in intellect and wisdom as much as men do.

Best Answer

I like an intelligent woman. My wife is not only brilliant but she thinks well on her feet.

Best Answer

Nope, I don't have a problem at all with mine...she knows just what needs to be done and does it...now that's smart!!

Best Answer

my brothers and my father really respect me for my intelligence, and my guy friends also respect me. but it's very different in a romantic relationship. for some reason, all of the qualities the men appreciate in me in a platonic relationship are the very things they don't want in a romantic relationship.

Best Answer