I love loud music but not to the extent it disturbs those around me....thumping through the wall...
primnproper primnproper 46-50, F 7 Answers Apr 13 in Community

Inconsiderate ********!

Best Answer

Tell ma about it especially on a Sunday..

Best Answer

Great idea, ill back you up give me the speakers

Best Answer

deal!!!!

Best Answer

Let's go! ! !

Best Answer

Lolj ust put yours on at 5am ;-)

Best Answer

I'm not that kind of person, i like the direct approach...

Best Answer

Especially at 8 am on a Sunday.

Best Answer

well no its 1pm here, and i don't mind some volume but when its thumping and i can't even hear my radio its ridiculous..

Best Answer

I agree. Where are you from?

Best Answer

I'm in the UK..

Best Answer

Cool! A friend of mine moved to England and is living in Thames Ditton. He wants us to come visit. :)

Best Answer

you should you would love it here I'm sure..

Best Answer

My wife's health has to improve first, but one day we would love to go. He has a really nice single family home so we can stay with him and his wife. :)

Best Answer

that will be great and I hope your wife improves soon hunni...

Best Answer

Me too. Keep her in your prayers. Have you ever been to Thames Ditton? Is it nice?

Best Answer

No i haven't but its lovely everywhere here..

Best Answer

I would love to spend a couple of weeks there. My moms older sister was a nurse in WWII. She married a rich doctor from Kent. He had the big estate. It would have been nice to have gone and visited, but my parents were not big on vacations. :( Now they have passed away.

Best Answer

awe..thats a shame..

Best Answer

I agree :( To be able to not only tour one of those estates, but actually stay there would have really been nice. :)

Best Answer

truly amazing..

Best Answer

In America in Newport Rhode Island there is a town called Newport. That is where the Vanderbuilts and Rockerfellers had their summer homes. They are right on the Atlantic ocean. They are open for tourism now. These were small summer homes. Only a portion of their servants could come because they were not that big. They are only 180,000 finished square feet. Lol One of the master bedrooms didn't even have a closet. You told the servants what you wanted to wear the next day and they would clean and prepare it for you. Lol

Best Answer

wow...

Best Answer

make it happen! :D

Best Answer

hahaha!! absolutely..

Best Answer

ƪ(‾.‾“)┐♪┌(“‾.‾)ʃ ♪ ƪ(‾.‾“)┐

Best Answer

oh i like it !!!!!

Best Answer

I think that your neighbors are being very rude!!!

Best Answer

oh they are that and pushing me to my limits...lol

Best Answer