Story...not a question.

Best Answer

I just joined so I didnt know where to post this

Best Answer

A TEC 9 SHOULD CLEAR UP ANY REMAINNG HOSTILTY YOU HAVE TOWARDS YOUR FAMILY

Best Answer

Awe, sweetie im so so sorry!!! I some similarities in my childhood also. Trust me i know how badly it hurts to be lied too, or not told the truth about what's really going on...Wow though, your so strong to be handling all the unfair responsibilities that's being put on you. Damn...i have no advice. I jus wish i could hug you, or cry w/you. Just know that im behind you 100%...you sound like you really have your head together...Please DONT give up your dream of becoming a nurse. Do whatever it takes. Do it for you!!! I wish you the very best of everything!

Best Answer

Thank you boo I really needed the encouragement. I can only turn negative things in my life as motivation to do better and become stronger

Best Answer

How is your adoptive mom now? You're 20 now, I say demand a little attention in the sense that you want to do things for yourself. Let them know that as much as you love the kids(even though you don't, lol) you want to find a job, to get money to support yourself. They're being so selfish and inconsiderate, I dislike people like that regardless if they are family or not. When I empathize, I can tell its very uncomfortable, so I say work on getting out of there.<br />
I was also thinking, you could, apply to some university and board there. idk. I'm just throwing out possible ideas. :-)<br />
Regardless of anything though, never forget that YOU comes first.

Best Answer

Thank you my mom is getting worst I can't even have a conversation with her but just hearing her voice and k owing she's alive is enough for me to be thankful I still have her. I miss her you know her memory is fading more and more but she remembers me always. Your right about everything you said. I do need to put me first if I'm ever going to become something in life. I have to do it for me and my mother she invested so much into me. I definitely not going to sit around and wait for things to change I'm going to change them first if I don't take that step first I'm going to be here a long time. Don't get me wrong I love my sisters kids I just don't want to have to be with them all day and taking care of them. It's a lot to do emotionally and physically. I'm at the selfish age where I don't want to deal with children. More than I should after all I didn't have them. I been watching them since they were born now I don't want to. My family overdoing my kindness. They abusing my life and free time. I'm my priority and I have to do what I have to do

Best Answer

I am sorry that you have had to go through that. And your sharing seems very measured, and that is a sign of your strength in putting up with the cards that life has dealt with you.<br />
Thank you for being open and sharing. It is the first step to resolving it - acknowledgement. And congratulations on shedding light on it and not letting it fester.<br />
In any case, remain strong and persevere and push through. Cliched I know, but tough times don't last, tough Mrstulips do. :D Push through, it will make you stronger. And it seems it has already has.<br />
And God forbid! Please don't ever see yourself as a burden. Not even if they have told you that. You need to have more self worth, and it has to come from within. Love yourself!

Best Answer

Thank you so much they always tell me if they didn't take me.in I would have no where to go. I don't think they know how it feels to have to start your whole life over again. I'm strong and I will be okay I have to start somewhere.

Best Answer

I'm glad to hear that! Don't let nobody pull you down!

Best Answer

Thanks boo

Best Answer