I cant be the only guy doing this am i? Girls does this just gross you out?
alwaysswallowmycumm alwaysswallowmycumm 51-55, M 22 Answers Jul 10, 2014 in Dating & Relationships

I love it too! I cant get enough

Best Answer

I enjoy swallowing my own ***

Best Answer

i usually end up not wanting to after i ***, so i keep mine in a bottle untill its filled up then i slowly drink it while playing with myself so i can have an incredible ****** :)

Best Answer

Great imfo!

Best Answer

thanks :)

Best Answer

That is such a beautiful thing to read
I love that you do that =D

Best Answer

thank you :) i love it too! just wish i could get it fresh as soon as i ***, but i just get totally out of the mood almost immediately :/ but since i save it up, i can drink it whenever i want, even during a meal :D

Best Answer

I always lose the urge right after orgasming

Best Answer

If you can't swallow your own ejaculations how could you expect your wife or girlfriend to enjoy doing so?

Best Answer

exactly. every gf ive had knows that id never expect her to do it if i cant, so ive done it for all of them. some of them liked it so much theyd spit mine into my mouth after a bj and ask me to swallow it. one of them wanted me to swallow it every time, if i came in her hand she fed it to me, if i came on her stomach or back i had to lick it off. she'd always make me open my mouth to make sure i swallowed it ill, but she always stuck her fingers down my throat too to make sure none was left there. she just liked watching me gag :P

Best Answer

that is so hot I want to find a gf just like that

Best Answer

Honestly, it sort of does, which is hypocritical, I know, since I have tasted myself with my own fingers. idk why. Just stating.

Best Answer

it took me a long time (because i would quickly lose the urge), but now eat my own *** from my hand all the time. i also like to kiss girls after i have *** in their mouths. with current gf, have eaten my *** out of her ***** a couple times, and another guy's once. also ate another guy's *** from ex wife's *****. i recently fulfilled a long time fantasy and started giving head. have swallowed loads from five different guys so far. so, i guess i am something of a *** junky haha

Best Answer

to another *** junky girl no it wouldnt they would probably enjoy snowballing. If ya like the flavor or taste its not that bad... There are days when I wouldnt as it gets a bit umm strong but most of the time its sweet like a syrup and for the most part always has been so long as i can remember

Best Answer

It depends on the girl, but some girls love it when you eat 'em out after filling 'em up. Just make sure you get it while it's fresh. Don't dive in the next morning, it's horrible!

Best Answer

wish i could share a load with you

Best Answer

Shut up, ****** pervert!!

Best Answer

where did you get your facts? movies i suppose?

Best Answer

It doesn't gross me out. I'm doing it right now.

Best Answer

It's natural to take you own

Best Answer

I don't always do it, but I have and it's hot!

Best Answer

I've eaten my own loads for several years now ,after having been introduced to it by a kinky lil woman I met online !! Luv how I taste 👅!!!

Best Answer

I eat my cumm every day, wherever I have deposited it, boy, girl, ****, *** or hand!

Best Answer

I always eat my pre *** when I **********, which is usually at least once a day, then on occasion I will go ahead and eat my entire load

Best Answer

lucky. i never feel in the mood after i *** :/

Best Answer

I like this to

Best Answer

Okay so can you describe what *** tastes like? Im curious

Best Answer

Depends on the guy

Best Answer