I cant be the only guy doing this am i? Girls does this just gross you out?
alwaysswallowmycumm alwaysswallowmycumm 51-55, M 24 Answers Jul 10, 2014 in Dating & Relationships

I love it too! I cant get enough

Best Answer

I enjoy swallowing my own ***

Best Answer

If you can't swallow your own ejaculations how could you expect your wife or girlfriend to enjoy doing so?

Best Answer

exactly. every gf ive had knows that id never expect her to do it if i cant, so ive done it for all of them. some of them liked it so much theyd spit mine into my mouth after a bj and ask me to swallow it. one of them wanted me to swallow it every time, if i came in her hand she fed it to me, if i came on her stomach or back i had to lick it off. she'd always make me open my mouth to make sure i swallowed it ill, but she always stuck her fingers down my throat too to make sure none was left there. she just liked watching me gag :P

Best Answer

that is so hot I want to find a gf just like that

Best Answer

it took me a long time (because i would quickly lose the urge), but now eat my own *** from my hand all the time. i also like to kiss girls after i have *** in their mouths. with current gf, have eaten my *** out of her ***** a couple times, and another guy's once. also ate another guy's *** from ex wife's *****. i recently fulfilled a long time fantasy and started giving head. have swallowed loads from five different guys so far. so, i guess i am something of a *** junky haha

Best Answer

I want to swallow some

Best Answer

I want to give head and swallow in front of my wife

Best Answer

I always lose the urge right after orgasming

Best Answer

Honestly, it sort of does, which is hypocritical, I know, since I have tasted myself with my own fingers. idk why. Just stating.

Best Answer

i usually end up not wanting to after i ***, so i keep mine in a bottle untill its filled up then i slowly drink it while playing with myself so i can have an incredible ****** :)

Best Answer

thanks :)

Best Answer

That is such a beautiful thing to read
I love that you do that =D

Best Answer

thank you :) i love it too! just wish i could get it fresh as soon as i ***, but i just get totally out of the mood almost immediately :/ but since i save it up, i can drink it whenever i want, even during a meal :D

Best Answer

to another *** junky girl no it wouldnt they would probably enjoy snowballing. If ya like the flavor or taste its not that bad... There are days when I wouldnt as it gets a bit umm strong but most of the time its sweet like a syrup and for the most part always has been so long as i can remember

Best Answer

It depends on the girl, but some girls love it when you eat 'em out after filling 'em up. Just make sure you get it while it's fresh. Don't dive in the next morning, it's horrible!

Best Answer

It's natural to take you own

Best Answer

I don't always do it, but I have and it's hot!

Best Answer

I've eaten my own loads for several years now ,after having been introduced to it by a kinky lil woman I met online !! Luv how I taste 👅!!!

Best Answer

I always eat my pre *** when I **********, which is usually at least once a day, then on occasion I will go ahead and eat my entire load

Best Answer

lucky. i never feel in the mood after i *** :/

Best Answer

wish i could share a load with you

Best Answer

Wish I could join in

Best Answer

Shut up, ****** pervert!!

Best Answer

where did you get your facts? movies i suppose?

Best Answer

You're not alone! It can be a wonderful habit....... Now that we're separated, I get to help myself to as much as I can make!

Best Answer

I’ve always made sure my wife gets the ****** she desires even if I end up xxxxxxx in her before she’s reached her big O. However, for many years I would only go back down on her to bring her to that point after we’d paused for a few moments to freshen things up, if you catch my drift. Once, several years ago, she got frustrated enough with this routine to finally ask me if I could at least TRY to stop spoiling the momentum of the moment for her and to get my tongue right back down there regardless of what it tasted like. Now I have to admit, tasting and swallowing my xxx had always been an erotic thought but that desire would quickly evaporate with my ******, sometimes before I could even finish. However, now I had a motivation to follow through with it. She wanted me to but I figured I best prepare myself so I'll be confident I could handle it the next time the moment arrived. After a few failed attempts at tasting it by ************, I finally tried doing it with my legs up over my head. In this position there was no backing out at the last second, gravity would make sure of that. I found that once I got past my apprehensions and actually tasted my warm xxx in my mouth, I was ready to fulfill my wife’s wishes. I have to say, I’ve never gone back. It’s liberating and exhilarating for me to do it and she loves that I can now go directly from pumping her to licking her anytime. My only regret was the years I wasted being too chicken to try taste my own xxx. Now, whatever way I reach ****** I’m inclined to enjoy at least a little taste of it before it’s all over.

Best Answer

It doesn't gross me out. I'm doing it right now.

Best Answer

I eat my cumm every day, wherever I have deposited it, boy, girl, ****, *** or hand!

Best Answer