I love my boyfriend more than anything. He's been the one guy in my life that I've only ever loved- just everything about it. And I'm so scared about him falling out of love with me and leaving me for a more beautiful, smart, and rich girl. I worry more sometimes about the devastation that I'd be in if it ever happened.
missmonroe missmonroe 22-25 8 Answers Oct 4, 2010

Don't!!! Thats always bound to happen. People fall out of love all the time and people are left devastated. Just enjoy it while you two are inlove, thats what relationships are. Your fear of him falling out of love with you could very well push him away, even if you hav'nt told him that, people tend to pick up on vibes and you will not be as relaxed and happy which is what you need for a good relationship.<br />
You could die tomorrow but your not worried about that. Don't rely on someone else for your own happiness, It's not healthy, I learned that the hard way.

Best Answer

life and love is fleeting - make the most of him ! who knows, it might be you who gets sick of him ...

Best Answer

How long have you been together? Just be who you are and show him unconditional love and you will have done all you can. I worry about this too. It's kind of silly actually, but we love our boyfriends! You might consider telling him how I feel. I let my boyfriend know how insecure I am, and how I worry about him wanting to leave, and he tells me I am ridiculous and that he never would leave. The best way to get assurance is to go straight to the source in my opinion =)

Best Answer

I'm afraid about almost everything, including my husband falling out of love with me...perhaps he does once in a while...perhaps he doesn't. However, what can we do but do our best and learn from mistakes that we make over and over and over and over again :)....or at least I do.

Best Answer

you need to stop worrying. Just enjoy the moment, if you don't you're blocking your heart . There is always going to be someone smarter, prettier and richer than you, that's life. Grown up and have fun while you can. Anything could happen you or him could go outside and get hit by a car. Then what?

Best Answer

If it's going to happen, it's going to. There is nothing you can do. It sucks, doesn't it?? I hate being in this position where someone has the power to crush me at any time they choose.

Best Answer

sometimes i worry about that too...sometimes alot more than i should. i dont think i could live without my boyfriend by my side. you just have to stay strong and keep believeing that your loves strong and true

Best Answer