You like gingers ha that is so weird you know they dont have souls right <br />
(oh wait i'm ginger damn!)

Best Answer

Why would anyone make fun of you? Stop caring what others think and go be happy. ps. redheads are wild.

Best Answer

lol people joke about gingers a lot, was kind of not meant to be such a serious question. Just wondering what peoples opinions were.

Best Answer

Oh, ok then. sometimes humor doesn't transpire on the screen. :)

Best Answer

I had some really good times with redheaded girls in my youth. Gingers are fine by me.

Best Answer

My boyfriend is a ginger... and actually an ex is a ginger too. Make sure to have an ample supply of sunscreen if you're going to date the redheads.

Best Answer

Ditto, I've dated 4 redheads myself

Best Answer

you have gingervitus! Ha!

Best Answer

hahaha thats hilarious

Best Answer

I'm with you....I like all hair colors......clowns especially rainbow hair most fun!

Best Answer

hill billys??? it must the look in there eyes

Best Answer

I think red hair- auburn in particular- is kind of charming. Not that I haven't known some redheaded jerks, but I do like the hair color.

Best Answer

It's good to know you like someone ba<x>se on their hair color. Thanks for sharing that.

Best Answer

Your so welcome, I'll be sure to send you a notification next time when I go into height, weight and **** measurement preferences :)

Best Answer

Oh please do so. I just hope I'm your preference by then.

Best Answer

Are you white, or black?

Best Answer