throw a stake into the ground.. and hold it

Best Answer

There were times when I was so miserable and I thought, why don't I just kill myself. But really deep inside there was a very, very quiet voice that said "Sometimes time makes the difference." So, I did not kill myself. I did take too many pills and drink too much but that did not kill me.<br />
Many years later, I can say, time, indeed, has made it possible for me to be well. The best is yet to come. Did I take a gamble that time would help me and win or did I always KNOW ? Can't say for sure. I think I always knew.

Best Answer

I have felt this, sort of. I used to be so afraid of dying, that I wanted to kill myself to get it over with so I could stop being so afraid, but I was always too afraid of dying to ever do it successfully. I'd try, and then get scared and call someone.

Best Answer

Bite the bullet and see a doctor. If really thought you were unworthy, you wouldn't have asked this question here. Hope you feel better soon.

Best Answer