Have a safety plan before you end it.

Best Answer

crisis line or ywca this could be life or death so you should be very careful and talk to some people trained to handle this type of situation. and get the help you need ok so you don't keep doing it.

Best Answer

run <br />
fast<br />
and<br />
far

Best Answer

I was like this with my EX. Boyfriend. I stayed in it for 2 years. It was the WORST choice of my life so far. i know youll be scared, But you need and HAVE to get out of that relationship. Your LIFE is far more important. If Hes threatened you, or physicially abused you, Call the cops, get them or your parents involved. If not simply end the relationship....<br />
If you cant do that, change ur phone number, stop all contact with him, he will get the point

Best Answer

I have been in this situation, and though I am young, My dad took me to the police and they helped to settle things there. I know there are less drastic measures to take, but if you feel threatened at all, that is the best way! They will protect you. A relationship counselor could probably help here too, even with ending things

Best Answer

end it with the help of the police if hes really crazy and your afraid of him

Best Answer

honestly.. I've never been more frightened in my life of someone.

Best Answer

I know just how you feel. I'm in the same situation.

Best Answer

what are you gonna do? he use to be one of my closest friends. hell, we were best friends since 3rd grade and I'm now a senior. then he dropped out.. went to prison for drugs and anger problems. I'm not talking juvy I'm talking prison.. either way he moved back home once he got out and we started talking again... at first i tried to deny him, but I've loved that kid with all my heart my whole life. either way... now when i don't agree with what he wants... i get ultimatums... how about that.

Best Answer