I guess I'd ask what scares you? Because if it's a fear of combat or whatever you could join a service that isn't necessarily combat oriented. U.S. Air Force for example, enlisted persons will have job opportunities that don't necessarily lead to combat roles.
If it's a fear of committing that length of time of your life, I understand that. Not really sure what to tell you. But I can say this about regrets. I have no regrets about things that I did and wished I hadn't. I have plenty of regrets about things I didn't do and wished I had.

Best Answer

I have no idea what scares me to be honest. I think about joining and I'm excited to, but I am afraid of actually doing it I guess. I like the idea though I am extremely terrified at the same time.

Best Answer

Not knowing you, I really can't give you advice. I'm sure you have reached out to people who have joined. But that's really all I could say for any life choice. If you were looking at any type of job or thinking of moving across the country or whatever, it might help to talk to people that have done it. So maybe find some women you're age who have done it and see what they have to say about their experience.

Best Answer

I wouldn't think so. The military looks for committed people, you have to show them that you really want to accept it as your life style cuz it's going to be tough

Best Answer

I know, and I am committed to the idea, I'm just not sure what I would even do. I want to be happy but there is no internship in the military; or at least I don't think so

Best Answer

People go in all the time and end up doing different careers. Have you watched videos of people talking about how it's changed them? As long as you get accepted you'll have hundreds of career paths

Best Answer

I dont know but ive been considering it too lately. :P

Best Answer

Are you nervous at all?

Best Answer

Financial aid helps for college
Js

Best Answer

As if I didn't know that...

Best Answer

Sorry that was rude

Best Answer

It's okay

Best Answer