Sounds like you still in love

Best Answer

Wow that's a tough one. Just go. You can always walk out if your emotions get the best of you if you see him. No one needs to know why you left. Fine the joy in things.

Best Answer

Well it's your call. Not gonna tell you what you should do. As someone struggling with having to run into an ex in a small town I generally opt for not going if I think he's gonna be somewhere and we broke up because of crap he pulled. It's only been two months. That's still pretty fresh. I vote for you not going but it's up to you

Best Answer

Life is going to be really hard if you worry about your ex like that, he's your ex now, you should move on and find someone who can make you happy

Best Answer

this a mixture of emotions , However, how does he feel about this situation of being at the same location you are at ? if you could find out this will be helpful to determine your next step . you may have to talk to him at some point but only if he still think about you .

Best Answer

No, don't talk to him at all. There's a reason why you guys broke up. Talking to him would just bring back memories - painful ones. I suggest that you do not go to the event and go do something else. You're going to have to accept the fact that there is a possibility he could meet someone there and eventually build a relationship with that person. Then again, so can you; just not in that same event. You have to let your heart heal. I've been through a break up before and as cliché as it may sound, time does heal all wounds. If you feel like crying, cry. If you miss him, then miss him. But you're going to have to let go of him at some point. Take your time. Everyone heals at their own pace. You will know and find greater love. I promise you that.

Best Answer

There is no right or wrong answer to this question. You get to decide. if it's too much to bear, don't go. Or go with your friends and they will be your support shield and then whatever happens, happens. Accept all the possabilities but don't expect the worst. whatever happens, you will survive and even eventually move on.

Best Answer

me too ?? you will feel very bad

Best Answer