Thedreameryoungman Thedreameryoungman 22-25, M 7 Answers Jul 26, 2012

I used to have a bad agoraphobia, then i just stopped giving a ****

Best Answer

How do you just flip the switch like that? I've experienced brief moments of it, but never consistent. Do you know what triggered it, or went on in your mind?

Best Answer

sounds like you've got it all worked out. When you decide the labels no longer fit you can have something else.

Best Answer

A lot of people are going through that too. You have a lot of friends here.

Best Answer

I know so but i didnt work 4 me

Best Answer

What would work for you? It may be hard to get out there and meet people with agoraphobia but it does get better with time.

Best Answer

It's ok, lots of people are the same. I am pretty much in that situation right now. Gonna try and find some kind of new group that I can join. You should try it too. Do something where you're forced to interact with people. I find that when I'm in that sort of situation, I usually do fine. Otherwise, if left to myself, I usually stay to myself. So you gotta have some kind of excuse to go out and interact with people, like a job, or volunteer commitment, or team or club.

Best Answer

That's wht im trying to do force myself to go out but when i'm out i feel uncomfortable and rarely get amused like others do, i feel i should stick to my house i feel safe there .

Best Answer

It will take some time, the right mindset, and the right people. Try to think of where you can find people that you can relate to the most, and who would be most welcoming.

Best Answer

nope

.............. it's not sad yet

....................................... so do something about it FAST!

easier to treat it whilst your young.

have you signed up for some therapy ?

it's not easy... but it's well worth the effort

respect to you and your courage,

form robbie

Best Answer

Thanks robbie

Best Answer