Drakisson Drakisson 16-17, M 21 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I also feel that way, and for anyone who has never it felt it, its like being in the middle of a black void from the outside you cant see it thats why no one respect you talks ot you if they do it seems meaningless. From the inside of this reality it looks all black and white and blurry and rain drops or tears flow feely aorund me... I talk no one listens ifIm in my families presence or not I get ripped apart.. It sucks.... If it really makes you unhappy, the only thing you can do tha I know to have worked n the past is to be positive.. Lead a positive life and alwasy wear a smile... Good luck, it is a lonely world out there.. join em or ignore them...lol Kindness to strangers, and to those who are not so kind to you works well.... I am not very sociable... if you are or need to be just be the one smiling and talking... Being shy doesnt get you noticed and being mea doesnt either.... Ive tried both... Ive had to lighten up the colors I wear the colors I do my makeup and try to smile frequently, it wrks . good luck :-)

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

YES. I do my name is Michael j carl, I am divorced, then a year later after my divorce was finalized, my x wife then passes on, then 2 years after that my mother passed away from cancer, then 2 years after that my dad & I leave seattle was. & move here to sun city west Arizona, & now all I have left are shattered memories, & a feeling of being along an outcast in strange place

Best Answer

that really sucks

Best Answer

I know what it feels like when you think no one cares and I am not about to describe those feelings to you..you already know..but know this....no matter how lonely, or deep into your depression u are. No matter how much u want to disappear inside ur own skin, there is someone who cares, there is someone who loves u...it may not be your mom or dad, sister or brother, but there is AT least ONE person who cares u exist and there is someone who will miss u terribly if you were to die. No matter how lonely or defeated u feel, there is someone who wants and needs u...u just havent looked around enough. look into your best friend or mother's eyes, u will see...u will see. YOU MATTER, YOU HAVE A PURPOSE, AND THE WORLD WILL BE LESS EXUBERANT WITHOUT YOU...YOU ARE WORTH THAT NEXT BREATH AND I LOVE YOU

Best Answer

yeah, it's the one disadvantage to being dead to the world

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

I have been there in the past it is a most unpleasant place to be. You could try asking some people who are in close proximity with you often...at home or at school or at work what they think your best qualities are or what they think you are good at, try not to ask someone who will give you a sarcastic or snide answer and probably the worst answer will probably be "i don't know".

Try and found some hobbies or interests that make you feel alive or come to life. It'll probably help with how you feel to find/experience something positive. If your feelings are making even the things you used to like dull or unappealing you may need anti-depressants. If you don't want to try that you could try vitamin supplements. They might help and can't hurt.

one of my favorite quotes "if it matters to you it matters". Do not let yourself believe that your thoughts and feelings are insignificant. It's what makes you who you are as much as the next person who they are. When the idea first came that the world was round people laughed it off and mocked the idea as ludicrous. Your ideas and desires don't have to be mainstream!

Feel free to keep asking questions; especially on here where we won't be in your daily life worrying or trying to force you to do things. You will also want a real friend that you can talk to or do some stuff together with, finding such a person might be hard but trying to do this without them may very well prove harder.

Also the vibe that they don't care is often because they are wrapped up in their own worlds and or they can't fathom or understand. It has more to do with their shortcomings and less to do about you.

Best Answer

It's just the fact that I can't do any 1 thing for to long because I get bored or tired of it

Best Answer

Neither can i so i constantly switch things up; watching different TV series on netflix; playing different flash games on kongregate.com; playing the wii or something with my sister; frequently looking for something to eat; and maybe having a longer term online game that i play off and on in the background. I still get restless at times but for the most part i'm fine just tossing things around.

Best Answer

The down side is I don't like doing things half arsed.. Have to try to finish it

Best Answer

I feel like that too at times, like I am invisible.

Best Answer

It sucks

Best Answer

I know. I took up dancing as a way of meeting new people, it's good fun and excercise. It's just when you get home and there is no one there

Best Answer

exercise, get a hobby, paint, draw, write, read a book, take advanced math...anything to focus on something other than your misery...

Best Answer

I decided to write a book about a year ago still working on it but it is not helping

Best Answer

Religion! Get active in the community. Join the Explorers. Community service kiddo. Maybe you'll earn a scholarship otherwise all you'll do is smoke pot and play video games...

Best Answer

If I try smoking pot my mom will kick my a$$ and my dad will drive 8hours to kick my a$$

Best Answer

I said don't smoke pot! You little monster...go to church!

Best Answer

I do. I'm Christian and proud of it

Best Answer

There r some person or persons that can make u feel less than a human check dis out hun (no pun intende)person told me u aint nada.u go 9 friends.u are worthless.u hav nobody .and so on aint telling u this for no pity party.aint minimizing ur feelings.aint undermining u.do what u hav to do to lift ur esteem back up no shortcuts no exceptions no fears no tears and reclaim ur self esteem.btw a person can make u assume the position of a nobody but playing the position is up to u.

Best Answer

Lost: I know what needs to be done, so I guess I'm not lost

Alone: Very much so

No one cares: Probably true.

I guess I understand about 2/3rds.

Best Answer

I feel so alone all the time.. Like I reach out to hold someone but no one is there, ever

Best Answer

Just how I feel

Best Answer

That's how I feel to

Best Answer

Perhaps

Best Answer

I feel that way too sorry I cannot help :(

Best Answer

That's ok

Best Answer

This peom really defines me

I'm hurt all the time.

I don't want to cry for the way I feel inside.

I just want someone to hold me...

I'm alone in the dark, please try to find me.

If no one cares, I don't see a point to go on.

Anyone find me! Anyone care!

I'm sorry, I just don't want to be alone anymore.

I feel unheard and unseen. Depressed and weak.

No one cares and yet I'm always the sorry one.

Someone find me! I'm scared.

Please hold me until it all ends.

Just hold me that’s all I want.

I don't want to be alone in the dark.

Just hold me as I start to disappear from the light.

Just hold me as I start to cry.

Just hold me so I wont be alone inside.

Just hold me so I don't do something

Best Answer

LIKE ME THE WAY I'M OR ELES GET LOST

Best Answer