taylorsueb taylorsueb 13-15, F 6 Answers Apr 27, 2014 in Doing Good

i am 37 y.o so what advice can you offer me?

Best Answer

Well ask me anything you need advice on I'll try to help as much as I can

Best Answer

Judging doesn't have to be bad.

Best Answer

True it doesn't

Best Answer

Well, then feel free to talk to me, I may be sarcastic sometimes but I'm not an ***.

Best Answer

I know your not a bad person everyone can be sarcastic even me so I understand

Best Answer

Unless you are going through constant suicidal thoughts and wanting to kill or destroy someone's life completely, you're not going through what I'm.

Best Answer

Well in your luck I am:/ and have been almost my whole life

Best Answer

I'm going through lots of suicidal thoughts and attempts

Best Answer

Do you need alcohol to function in daily life and pills and drugs to skep at night?

Why do you have suicidal thoughts?

Best Answer

Lots of reasons, and yes I do need some pills to function and cutting I barely pull through everyday and I don't know why I do I just do, life hasn't been the easiest and it's not for lots of ppl

Best Answer

You have no reason. You are just greedy and are not satisfied with your life. You cannot appreciate life and all it is offering you. You're life is probably perfect

Best Answer

I hate my job :(

Best Answer

I'm sorry :( i know what it's like to hate your job trust me not from personal reasons but I've seen it with my mom before and I know what your going through it's not easy

Best Answer

Exactly, it's not easy... I like what I do but it's sitting here in the office, waiting for the day to end that gets to me. I'm more of a fast phase job kinda guy. Anyways, thanks for listenin.. Cheers!

Best Answer