- I would have to say i never really loved my mom ... we arent really close .. I know its bad to say this but its true, everything I do or say Irritates her, its not my fault but all i wanted was for her to be the mom that I always wanted ... (Crying) ... I feel like a bother , I dont tell people how i feel cause in the end nobody gives a fck ... I would tell some of my bestfriends whats going on but they have they own issues and I dont want to trouble them. I always been alone , cried alone , its sad i know but i dont pity myself , but some days i feel like i dont need to be on this earth ... Suicide is always on my mind But it never goes through ... is there anybody that can help me or no ?
Ariaaria Ariaaria 18-21, F 2 Answers Feb 1 in Parenting & Family

I don't know if it helps, but I can relate. My mom and I had an OK relationship, but she had health issues and if I showed that I was having problems it upset her and made her sicker. So I learned to keep everything bottled up inside so I wouldn't hurt her. I didn't have any friends to talk to. The kids at school were a big source of my unhappiness. I would probably have killed myself but I knew that would also hurt my mom, so I was trapped here. I'm sorry, this probably doesn't help any. I wish I could say things were better for me now, but they aren't. I hope you can find a way out of your sadness and find someone to talk to who can actually help you. It makes me sad to think of other people suffering like this too.

Best Answer