its as simple as pie. you are unhappy and you know it. You cant be happy with someone else until you are happy with your self. and also you have a daughter i bet you take a lot out on her too right? then you feel bad and try to fix the situation but you dont know how. There is probably a reason why you are unhappy with your self. Find you and you will find more than you expect trust me i know.

Best Answer

I had a lot of anger issues when I was suffering from anxiety and depression. I finally found a Doc that treated the anxiety instead of the depression and both went away. I have to say Xanax was a miracle drug for me.

Best Answer

read Tim Deker's book Adam- this fiction novel will explain all those things. I never ever fr<x>amed half of what I experienced in terms of simple panic attacks until I read this book. And there is often evil behind it too.

Best Answer

you need to find a way to be content with yourself, when someone dislikes themself they will always find things to be upset with others

Best Answer