I say mean and hurtful things, especially to my man. When Im in a relationship..and we move in together..I get so angry and always fight with my boyfriends..we usually end up breaking up and on bad terms..but all of them were bad men anyways...Well, the guy I with now is a little controling...and tells me I cant go out dancing with my friends..I feel like he is trying to control me and it angers me beyond anything...I scream and freak out and cry...He thinks Im crazy and I need to be in a meNTAL hospital or take strong meds...Now he is moving out and leaving me the place for me and my daughter....he said he can't take it anymore... I guess Im just wanting some advice...with this whole situation.... THANK YOU!!
jessiemarie jessiemarie 31-35, F 8 Answers Apr 4, 2009

its as simple as pie. you are unhappy and you know it. You cant be happy with someone else until you are happy with your self. and also you have a daughter i bet you take a lot out on her too right? then you feel bad and try to fix the situation but you dont know how. There is probably a reason why you are unhappy with your self. Find you and you will find more than you expect trust me i know.

Best Answer

Well....I certainly don't see anything funny about this post....I am sorry you have seemed to be on an endless road to destructive relationships.....<br />
I immediate thought "has she been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder?"...A lot of the things you describe, fit the symptoms....Rages, anger, stormy relationships, once you move in together, things go down hill, and they move out...<br />
I would talk to a counselor....there are many effective medications, and treatments for BPD...it's actually a chemical imbalance...and medications can help substantially...<br />
It is important to get this addressed, because you do have a little girl watching your every move....You want to be a good role model for her....and all these guys coming and going out of her life, will affect her, too....<br />
I wish you all the best.

Best Answer

I had a lot of anger issues when I was suffering from anxiety and depression. I finally found a Doc that treated the anxiety instead of the depression and both went away. I have to say Xanax was a miracle drug for me.

Best Answer

read Tim Deker's book Adam- this fiction novel will explain all those things. I never ever fr<x>amed half of what I experienced in terms of simple panic attacks until I read this book. And there is often evil behind it too.

Best Answer

you need to find a way to be content with yourself, when someone dislikes themself they will always find things to be upset with others

Best Answer

I think you need to be alone to figure out what your issues are because it sounds like you keep doing the same things and getting the same results.

Best Answer