HeartOfNature HeartOfNature 13-15, F 11 Answers Mar 19 in Health

It is hard. Try reading the Bible and praying. Look at nature and all the beauty. I also find that watching a good movie can take my mind off things for a couple of hours.

Best Answer

When I was your age (over fifty years ago) we use to practice Nuclear Warfare Drills (never heard of Vietnam) yet here we are ... Live life, worry only about the things you can do something about .... School, your friends, how you treat others, etc.

Best Answer

What, specifically, are you afraid will happen?

Best Answer

Mainly I'm afraid of nuclear weapons. I saw a thing where Russia might be able to take out all of the US, which is where I live.

Best Answer

stop thinking about it would be a good start. think about positive things. you're too young to worry about things that probably won't happen in your lifetime anyway. :)

Best Answer

Do you have any plans and resources? Do you think you hold any chance against a mass of brainwashed people? If you don't, then you can't do anything. Don't be paranoid about those kinda news. They would be old and gone in a while.

Best Answer

don't , that just means u care about the future of the earth and its creatures and that ur well connected with todays worries and hardships. als ur a smart person

Best Answer

Whoa, dead on! That's exactly what was up! You got it dead on.

Best Answer

Stop giving attention to the mainstream media. They want to control you with fear.

Best Answer

Go for a walk.

Best Answer