even though we would have never met,(opossite sides of the world)they deleted me beacuse i smoke,didn't matter if i was good,bad or ugly or nice! some wierd people on this site,lol.
pantieslips pantieslips 46-50, M 21 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Hobbies

shallow isn't it.

Best Answer

I do not care if you smoke or not. Not like the smoke comes through the monitor.

Best Answer

Just look at it as their loss

Best Answer

You smoke? For shame. Don't blow it my way. I don't like the smell of it.

Best Answer

Someone 'unfriended' me because I wasn't English! Weirdo...

Best Answer

You are ok by me! you can smoke! not be english!lol, hugs

Best Answer

lol... Thanks! >>BIG KISS<<

Best Answer

Bahh haha haha ha... that's hilarious!

Best Answer

Meh, I never cared for smokers that much. If you smoke, I don't care. Just do it away from me and downwind.

Best Answer

Hi sweetheart. Let BizHen campaign somewhere else. She's not worth your time or emotions! Hug!

Best Answer

I'm sorry, were they smelling virtual secondhand smoke ? That's pretty bizarre. ;)

Best Answer

You smoke, you are not english, what other sinister secrets are you hiding. She is harboring FRANKENSTINE !!!! get your pitch forks, your guns and bring torches we will burn her alive (unless someone shoots her). COME ON LETS GO GET HER !!!.

Best Answer

tee hee! hugs

Best Answer

just be glad. one less shallow person in your life.

Best Answer

if they unfriended you because you smoke, yet you're on opposite sides of the world, there's some shallowness.

Best Answer

I agree! hugs

Best Answer

death by its very nature isn't generally a nice thing. there are way more horrible ways to die than nice ones. car crashes for example. they kill way more people than smoking. disable and disfigure countless people too. would you unfriend someone because they drive? you're obviously the person in question here. why else would you be weighing in on answers to someone else's question. tsk, tsk, tsk.

Best Answer

I'll have a smoke with ya sweetie...

Best Answer

aaaaww thanks! hugs

Best Answer

Did they actually say that they unfriended you for this reason? If they did, then who needs shallow people like that as friends anyway?

Best Answer

Yes that was the reason they gave! but honestly is my breath/smoke going to go through the internet and choke them at the other end, i'm just so amazed at some peoples way of thinking,lol. plus it is the first time i've been deleted as a friend,aaaaww boo hoo! lol. hugs

Best Answer

I wouldn't even think to ask!
p.s. I don't smoke.

Best Answer

Thanks! you are gorgeous! hugs

Best Answer