Why worry about it if you feel fine being who you are. Think of the people you know who have done horrible things to themselves or others in the name of being normal at 15, 16, 17. You are not like them. Be and do what you need to be and do when you want to be and do.

Best Answer

No , that is not normal. Basically what you are saying is you are a car that is fresh off the assembly line, A car that hasn't been taken for a test drive or had muddy shoes trampled on your carpeting.. Yes it is not normal , but it does make you special, and most definitely the kind of girl a guy would be proud to marry, if thats what you're looking for. Not that a girl that has had sex is unworthy of marriage but I work with a guy that has been married for 20 yrs and even after 20 yrs he still brags about his wife and the fact that she was a virgin bride.

Best Answer

I love being thought of as a car. :DD

Best Answer

No , its not a big deal :)

Best Answer

Yes you are....i had first kiss when i was 20 yrs old...!!!

Best Answer

Yes this is normal, It just means you are not a ***** like many people who just jump right in at age 13 and lose there virginity. You are patient and are just waiting for the right person who you just haven't found yet. I am 17 and have also never had a boyfriend or kissed a guy! Ps: I was joking about the ***** part! ;)

Best Answer

hey your not a **** thats' alright you know

Best Answer

You and me must be twins I didnt have my first kiss till this summer im 18 and I finaly had a guy come along that I trusted and Im glad I waited for some one I liked like that

Best Answer

"I guess maybe the right guy just hasn't come along yet, or maybe it's someone I already know and just haven't figured it out yet."<br />
There's your problem.

Best Answer

what do you mean my problem?

Best Answer

I didn't have my first kiss or boyfriend until age 20. You're a late bloomer and that's okay. You might actually find a really special guy comes along and appreciates the fact you haven't sucked face with half the town! ;)

Best Answer

In the United States the average female loses her virginity at age 17, but there is still a significant percentage that remain a virgin well into their 20s, which means millions of others in a similar situation. So it's not exactly normal but not really a bad thing and not freakishly unusual.

Best Answer

It's normal.

Best Answer

No, it isn't normal. However, that doesn't mean it is anything to be ashamed of... As long as you are happy.

Best Answer

you have you own viewpoint,lt's normaly.....do yourself

Best Answer

How large are your breasts. ?

Best Answer

Yep, quite normal. But when you get the chance, don't let it go by.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

serious I have never been into a relationship before but am cool with it. am a virgin ,and never been kissed but look it doesn't make me feel bad . look the right time will came so don't worry and live your life

Best Answer