I mean, I talk to guys and I flirt with guys, I'm not fat or ugly, I just don't get it. When a guy friend of mine asked me about my relationship history, I was like "umm..I've never been in a relationship" and he said "really? wow that really suprises me." I guess maybe the right guy just hasn't come along yet, or maybe it's someone I already know and just haven't figured it out yet. I don't know...I'm not the kind of girl who needs a guy to be happy but lately I've been thinking, it would be nice to have someone. I just wonder when It'll all happen and what do I need to do to make something happen. well, not MAKE something happen, but you know. I just feel like it's time I'm in a relationship and I wanna find that one special person and I just feel like 19 is kinda old to have these things happen for the first time. I guess it's not thaaat old but yeahh..
gummybear101 gummybear101 18-21 19 Answers Sep 9, 2011

Probably not if you live in north America. But normal isn't everything. In some parts of the middle east and Africa, it is "normal" for a young girl to have her genitals mutilated. In Hitler's Germany, it was "normal" for a citizen to support the Nazi Party. In todays' western world, it is considered "normal" for a young girl to offer herself, body and soul, to lots of guys so they can have some recreation without having to hire a prostitute. It is "normal" to act like a fool and drive while texting--at least here in southern CA.<br />
Are you really sure you want to be "normal"? Why not live your life with some class and do what is right for you all in good time. Who knows, some fine and remarkable guy might appreciate that.<br />
While we're at it, I might as well comment on the use of the word "nomral." It is a statistical word and was never meant to apply to any one individual.

Best Answer

Why worry about it if you feel fine being who you are. Think of the people you know who have done horrible things to themselves or others in the name of being normal at 15, 16, 17. You are not like them. Be and do what you need to be and do when you want to be and do.

Best Answer

No , that is not normal. Basically what you are saying is you are a car that is fresh off the assembly line, A car that hasn't been taken for a test drive or had muddy shoes trampled on your carpeting.. Yes it is not normal , but it does make you special, and most definitely the kind of girl a guy would be proud to marry, if thats what you're looking for. Not that a girl that has had sex is unworthy of marriage but I work with a guy that has been married for 20 yrs and even after 20 yrs he still brags about his wife and the fact that she was a virgin bride.

Best Answer

I love being thought of as a car. :DD

Best Answer

No , its not a big deal :)

Best Answer

Yes you are....i had first kiss when i was 20 yrs old...!!!

Best Answer

Yes this is normal, It just means you are not a ***** like many people who just jump right in at age 13 and lose there virginity. You are patient and are just waiting for the right person who you just haven't found yet. I am 17 and have also never had a boyfriend or kissed a guy! Ps: I was joking about the ***** part! ;)

Best Answer

hey your not a **** thats' alright you know

Best Answer

You and me must be twins I didnt have my first kiss till this summer im 18 and I finaly had a guy come along that I trusted and Im glad I waited for some one I liked like that

Best Answer

"I guess maybe the right guy just hasn't come along yet, or maybe it's someone I already know and just haven't figured it out yet."<br />
There's your problem.

Best Answer

what do you mean my problem?

Best Answer

I didn't have my first kiss or boyfriend until age 20. You're a late bloomer and that's okay. You might actually find a really special guy comes along and appreciates the fact you haven't sucked face with half the town! ;)

Best Answer

In the United States the average female loses her virginity at age 17, but there is still a significant percentage that remain a virgin well into their 20s, which means millions of others in a similar situation. So it's not exactly normal but not really a bad thing and not freakishly unusual.

Best Answer

It's normal.

Best Answer

No, it isn't normal. However, that doesn't mean it is anything to be ashamed of... As long as you are happy.

Best Answer

you have you own viewpoint,lt's normaly.....do yourself

Best Answer

How large are your breasts. ?

Best Answer

Yep, quite normal. But when you get the chance, don't let it go by.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer