Only if you actually think it's being slandered.

Best Answer

Cmon man. Im taliking about straight up no holds barred right in your face slander from people living in this soil. Gets old

Best Answer

I put NOTHING past my country or any of its inhabitants, ESPECIALLY its government. We are spoon fed B.S. and told it's supposed to taste like freedom and liberty but in truth it's microwave privilege; which can and are revoked whenever our meal interferes with what the government wants to order for lunch. We are simply arrogant and stuffed to the gills with so much propaganda that we refuse to see that we haven't been number 1 for quite somes time. Just like another empire I can think of, we expanded far too quickly at the end of a spear and now we are about to crumble and drown in the blood and deceit this land was built on. We are so concerned with what every other kid on the block is doing and how we can extort them that we have completely ran out of energy to care about anything at home. Our school system sucks, our government is atrocious, our legal system is a badly choreographed game of charades and we are succumbing to entropy because we have **** on our own people so long that more americans are speaking out against their homeland than foreigners.
Are there worse countries? Absolutely. The sooner that some of realize while we are so busily waving our flags and singing the national anthem we've missed our government is already in full march and trampling over everything we are supposed to be driven to patriotism by.

Best Answer

America did not expand by the end of a spear. That is simply not true. Fact is our isolationist ideas from ago were unique for a nation showing such promise as a superpower. Youre a good writer make sure there is basis to what you write

Best Answer

Can you seriously look at american history and say that? Columbus was responsible for over 600,000 deaths alone not to mention the rape, slavery and torture. We actually have a holiday to celebrate the accomplishments of this genocidal megalomaniac. What we didn't cheat or steal from a naive native people on the mainland we stole from mexico.

Best Answer

You my friend are well.....probably an Indian...nuf said

Best Answer

Yes I am and thanks for illustrating my point. You had no intelligent, fact based retort so you point a finger at my heritage because its easier than admitting you are wrong. My heritage has nothing to do with how the borders of this country were defined. You are either ignorant to the history behind the country you profess to love so much or you are feigning ignorance, which makes you stupid.

Best Answer

Well said H3LL! Shows you the extent of his knowledge. If the States remain the way it is, ******* and moaning about "nobody likes me" is minute to what will come. He ain't seen nothing yet!!

Best Answer

Thank you Mystic and you are also right on the money.

Best Answer

They personally slander you , doubt it . If that's the worst that happens because you happen to live in a certain country count yourself lucky .<br />
Spare a thought for those around the world who are actually suffering and are in real danger due to their nationality .

Best Answer

We do

Best Answer

Okay , if you want to compare yourself to the real victims I can't stop you . I'd be interested to hear your comparative suffering though , hear about the daily danger you're in . The last time you were kidnapped and tortured for being an American perhaps . Fire away I'm all ears .

Best Answer

Excuse me but i meant....WE DO spare a thought to those less fortunate. We also spare our children..our sons and daughters. Youre Welcome!!!!!!

Best Answer

You should read the replys a bit more carefully before you go on a rant like that

Best Answer

Yes as it wasn't vague reply at all . Apologies for not being a mind reader .

Best Answer

It has nothing to do with being a mind reader. Read it again. Apparantly you have a difficult time being mistaken and admitting it. LOL

Best Answer

Us Brits were in the same boat not long ago because of what the British Empire got up to. It's a **** off because you know that personally you haven't done anything wrong, isn't it? You have to learn to take your country's mistakes on the chin. Don't fule the flames by coming at people with "you need us to save you" bollocks, you just make people hate you more. Why not turn your frustrations to the people it SHOULD be directed at? Your government.

Best Answer

Lol Damn Yanks!

Best Answer

Don't take it so personal.

Best Answer

Im American if i dont take it personal...who will. Apathy dude

Best Answer

You have allies. Australia still loves you :o)

Best Answer

Woohoo!

Best Answer

Ya know its true. you folks have always been there.

Best Answer

We've fought many wars, made many films and drank many beers together :oD You're out buddies.

Best Answer

Everyone wants to bring us down because we're #1. Don't worrty a soon as thier *** is in the wringer they'll call on us to do thier killing...

Best Answer